Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta 99.94d Available Now

For the last time, the argument wasn't anything to do with playing shots in a game. It was, is it possible to still hit the ball without moving your legs.

And this is your issue right here. Why do you want to argue about something so trivial? Why must you always be right, when in this case you obviously are not? Now I'm sure you are a top bloke away from the computer, but you are coming off as a bit of an argumentative and arrogant pinhead. As I said this is probably not the case in real life, but you need to chill out and stop acting as if everyone is against you. We are here for the same reason you are, to discuss this hopefully incredible game about the sport we love. peace out brother

But you have good suggestions sometimes...

My suggestions tend to make the game ;)

...and HOLY MATTW's SISTER IN JESUS' WOODSHOP! I'm YOUNGER than 79c?!

Personal achievement o'clock!

Kid, that's your problem. You think there's a fanclub when in actual fact it's the reasoned people with reasoned arguments all disagreeing with you. Just happens to be more often than not, I'm on the right side of the argument.

EDIT:

...or take a badge:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Badge.png
    Badge.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 60
And this is your issue right here. Why do you want to argue about something so trivial? Why must you always be right, when in this case you obviously are not? Now I'm sure you are a top bloke away from the computer, but you are coming off as a bit of an argumentative and arrogant pinhead. As I said this is probably not the case in real life, but you need to chill out and stop acting as if everyone is against you. We are here for the same reason you are, to discuss this hopefully incredible game about the sport we love. peace out brother

Thanks for that. Biggs, please thank this post.
So, for saying that it is possible to hit a ball with a bat without moving your feet I am an arrogant pinhead? Just because you don't think that is possible?
Have you ever tried it?

Last edited:
I'm younger than 79cricket? No way...

If it helps and probably not I tend to use no footwork at all when edging the ball behind.

I find that rude Barmy, I can act mature sometimes if I want toooooooo.:yes:noway

PS This was just a idea, I did not want this to start a war. Maybe go back to my 360 degree defence ideas. RoSS RosS and ROSS and ross.:wave

Kid, that's your problem. You think there's a fanclub when in actual fact it's the reasoned people with reasoned arguments all disagreeing with you. Just happens to be more often than not, I'm on the right side of the argument.

EDIT:

...or take a badge:

attachment.php

You are officially a 'member' Biggs.

The 79 was there for us all to see...

I never thought about that, but good god... you've cracked it! Wow. Younger than 79c... never would've guessed it. 79, do you have kids? That would blow my mind...

Thanks for that. Biggs please thank this post.

if you care to look at some history, you'll see me and Biggs have had plenty of digs at each other. but as i said above (pages and pages and pages ago) throw a grenade, move on, have a joke, lighten up.

and even if we all had a pair of 79C's favourite y-fronts (with Biggs face on the inside) and there was a fanclub, that still wouldn't detract from your continued ignoring of the weight transfer issue, or explain how the game should know if you want to play a leg glance or a hook, a square cut or a square drive etc. etc.

move on, you're wrong.

I find that rude Barmy, I can act mature sometimes if I want toooooooo.:yes:noway

PS This was just a idea, I did not want this to start a war. Maybe go back to my 360 degree defence ideas. RoSS RosS and ROSS and ross.:wave

what does 360 degree defence mean? can you explain it a little bit? (do you mean the defensive trigger doesn't work if you play in some of the areas?)

and even if we all had a pair of 79C's favourite y-fronts (with Biggs face on the inside)

Fingers... cannot... operate... photoshop... fast... enough...

Users who are viewing this thread