Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta 99.94d Available Now

I don't believe in maturity unless there's some form of petition. Otherwise, it should have keyboard controls that allow non weight transferring.

I never thought about that, but good god... you've cracked it! Wow. Younger than 79c... never would've guessed it. 79, do you have kids? That would blow my mind...

Yes one little girl, sleeping right now and only 19 months old. Plus a Cat and a wife and a full-time job(well payed) and a car and a motorbike plus lot's of money in the bank for DBC14:noway. Enough about me, Biggs do you still live with your mummy.:eek:

I'm guessing you can't add "English degree" to that list of achievements what with an incorrect usage of "payed" and a superfluous apostrophisation of "lots" (not to mention the random capitalisation of "Cats". ;)

To be honest I thought you were younger based on your grammar etc but I guess being Australian would also explain it.

honestly zombie, all personal digs aside, please just explain to me, in a game, on the hardest setting with no footwork assistance, how the game is supposed to know what shot you want to play if you don't provide a footwork input? because every direction on the stick has front foot and back foot variation. the game should penalise you if you don't provide that input.

and in real life, please explain how you can play a shot without weight transference? (or where that transference comes from if not the legs.)

and then we can all put our knickers back on and have a cup of tea.

My cat and 79's cat need to date, ASAP.

I don't believe in maturity unless there's some form of petition. Otherwise, it should have keyboard controls that allow non weight transferring.

I can act mature and my workers would agree but I am a joker and always will be just like Biggs will always be a show off and Zombie will know all:p. Dutch well let's not go there.:rolleyes

PS MattW and Barmy wise men.

I'm guessing you can't add "English degree" to that list of achievements what with an incorrect usage of "payed" and a superfluous hyphenation of "lots". ;)

apostrophe ;) - isn't there an internet law whereby if you pull someone up on grammar/spelling you will make a boobie yourself in the same post.

looking at my payslip i am certainly well "payed*" once the taxman has had his slice!

*may not work for the non-british but i'm not explaining it because i'm too cool.

My cat and 79's cat need to date, ASAP.

Boy cats? Girl cats? Australia is quite strict on these things I hear. Maybe a get-to-know-you Skype session.

----------

apostrophe ;) - isn't there an internet law whereby if you pull someone up on grammar/spelling you will make a boobie yourself in the same post.

looking at my payslip i am certainly well "payed*" once the taxman has had his slice!

*may not work for the non-british but i'm not explaining it because i'm too cool.

Damn it! You're banned! :mad

----------

Would work better if you capitalised it. :D

Boy cats? Girl cats? Australia is quite strict on these things I hear.

We're a little more evolved in NZ on the subject of what constitutes traditional cat marriage...

I was never good enough to play cricket well enough to know from experience but mechanically it would appear that any sport with a club/bat has the majority of drive from the legs.

Golf has no foot movement but it is certainly the legs that do all of the work, baseball too.

We've had many a good cricketer play the game and they think it feels natural for them, that's not to say that we can't improve it (we will), but I think it's a good first crack at it.

Boy cats? Girl cats? Australia is quite strict on these things I hear. Maybe a get-to-know-you Skype session.

Cats, Dogs, whatever, I am sure it's all OK and quite legal as long as it's not gay cats or dogs, that's obscene and should be picketed by as many religious groups as possible. Say NO! to same sex marriage of cats and dogs!

I was never good enough to play cricket well enough to know from experience but mechanically it would appear that any sport with a club/bat has the majority of drive from the legs.

Golf has no foot movement but it is certainly the legs that do all of the work, baseball too.

We've had many a good cricketer play the game and they think it feels natural for them, that's not to say that we can't improve it (we will), but I think it's a good first crack at it.
The guy responsible for the game seems to be able to give proper sensible answer, then what is all this noise and fuss about and having a go at each other.

Just happens to be more often than not, I'm on the right side of the argument.
Except for that argument about the pigs...but we promised to never talk about that again.

Users who are viewing this thread