Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta 99.94d Available Now

my mate used to tell a story about how his girlfriend looked after her friend's chihuahua while she was away - she came downstairs one morning to find her two cats had killed it and eaten most of it!

Chihuahua is not a dog, it's a annoying load rat that should be shark bait or feed to my cat or god help us Biggs cat.

If in a real game of cricket you decided not to move your feet and the ball was in the arc of your arms with a bat on the end, you could hit it..

If in a real game if cricket you decided to dress up as Hulk Hogan and the ball was in the arc of your rubber 24 inch pythons with a tenor saxophone on the end, you could hit it...

Zombieian Logic?

God Blocker I thought we were all talking about Biggs and my cat or maybe my grammar problems.

i can't stand pompous self-importance 79. he was like a jack russell nipping at fonz's heels calling him out for not playing the game on very poor/legend, then he does the same ignoring a couple of simple points about game input and weight transfer in real life. but obviously it's not because it's wrong, it's because we all love biggs... there is only one member i have on the ignore list (not gonna say who but he posts rarely and i don't even remember what was the tipping point) because i generally think - it's an internet forum, take the good with the bad, but i am close to doubling that list.

p.s. i'm younger than you too, and i always thought 79C was the temperature when you lost your virgnity.

I'm sure it will be Ross.
You may not have been a good cricketer but if I threw a ball at you a metre away from your body I bet you could hit it with the bat without moving your feet.

That is very different to facing an international quality bowler.

If in a real game of cricket you decided not to move your feet and the ball was in the arc of your arms with a bat on the end, you could hit it.

But you never see this happen in professional cricket, and if you are facing international quality bowlers you won't hit it.

I meant no disrespect to the batting mechanics and I don't know why people read it as such.

I don't think anyone did.

----------

p.s. i'm younger than you too, and i always thought 79C was the temperature when you lost your virgnity.

:eek: You thought he'd lost his virginity before the age of 10!

i can't stand pompous self-importance 79. he was like a jack russell nipping at fonz's heels calling him out for not playing the game on very poor/legend, then he does the same ignoring a couple of simple points about game input and weight transfer in real life. but obviously it's not because it's wrong, it's because we all love biggs... there is only one member i have on the ignore list (not gonna say who but he posts rarely and i don't even remember what was the tipping point) because i generally think - it's an internet forum, take the good with the bad, but i am close to doubling that list.

I am over talking about footwork and Zombie vs the mighty Biggs.

I am off to watch game of thrones, I missed hours.:facepalm

PS 79C temp for Virginity now that's new, no I was born in 1979 so yes I am older than people would believe but I can say I act younger but in real life more mature than on this forum. I save the best for you lads.:clap

^ I don't think so

Well, wouldn't it help if you would simply try it out first?

Edit: Just tried it myself and yes you can.

Edit 2: Too slow in typing :facepalm

Last edited:
^ I don't think so

Well, wouldn't it help if you would simply try it out first?
Or just wait for someone who knows to answer.

Yes, you can use the mouse/keyboard in the editing components of the cricket academy.

Well, another intense session is over. After the thankfest last week, and now the Biggs sucks/you don't have to move your feet to play a shot saga of today, I'm beginning to wonder if this forum is edging ever so closer to mediocrity. Or whether it's just that the zombie should go back to being the more common form of death. Tough call

Well, another intense session is over. After the thankfest last week, and now the Biggs sucks/you don't have to move your feet to play a shot saga of today, I'm beginning to wonder if this forum is edging ever so closer to mediocrity. Or whether it's just that the zombie should go back to being the more common form of death. Tough call

At least with last weeks circlejerk everyone had a happy finish!

I blame Ross TruBlu AC'13 :mad None of this would have happened if we were all busy playing the game :p

i wouldnt count on it,at-least we PC gamers would have some fun once the game is released on consoles.

Users who are viewing this thread