Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta 99.94d Available Now

Hi Ross, Will there be any chance to add more combo shots to the game?

Somebody please help me! I am able to move the batsman but unable to play any strokes. My joystick is working but unable to play strokes. Someone please be kind enough to help me :(

Any chance the analog mode was off?

Last edited:
Any chance the analog mode was off?

Its on. I have the red light over Analog glowing. I am able to move the batsman left, right, back etc also able to lift the bat to say side screen disturbance but unable to play shots alone.

----------

I have this problem sometimes and I think it might be something to do with MotionJoy and my controller. To fix, I usually just quite CA, test it by clicking on vibration... and then restarting CA.

I dont have vibration in my joystick. I tried quitting CA and re opening it but it did not work.

Maybe giving details about your controller will bring in more help for you
. which controller are you using?

It has worked before but now doesn't?

^ Your teaser signature is really wanting me to............ Nevermind *calms self down*

^ Your teaser signature is really wanting me to............ Nevermind *calms self down*

I know which friend I'll be trying to add on my Steam when I get home tonight.. :P

----------

By the way, without seeing the improvements myself, knowing that they have gotten performance increases on the PC again, considering how well even just the nets ran on very non-powerful hardware is just a sign of great programing and their dedication to finding improvements in optimization. Big +1 (means I'm gonna have to get updated info for the performance spreadsheet thread though)

I know which friend I'll be trying to add on my Steam when I get home tonight.. :P

----------

By the way, without seeing the improvements myself, knowing that they have gotten performance increases on the PC again, considering how well even just the nets ran on very non-powerful hardware is just a sign of great programing and their dedication to finding improvements in optimization. Big +1 (means I'm gonna have to get updated info for the performance spreadsheet thread though)

Yeah, we only did it to cause you more work :p

PS: If anyone adds me on Steam it's probably a good idea to let me know your handle

Last edited:
Excellent update again Ross, I am late as the wife wanted to go out for some lunch before work. I must say the edges and feel for the game is even better(More random Fonz style:p) now, the only thing I don't like so much is when the batsmen kneels everytime he hits the ball with a power shot.
PS Ross is there anymore shots in the game mate ? ;)

----------

The difficulty even on pro is maybe 5% harder to and Legend about the same that little bit more in a good way I mean, I feel it's easier to slog in the nets than play normal just like IC2010 just miles better as there are no fielders, great job Bigant team.:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread