Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta 99.94d Available Now

Thanks Ross :thumbs

Got to 52 and then was hit plum LBW

''HOWWWZEEEEE!!''

I'm certain the kneeling won't be in the game, only if you press the button to get back in your crease.

It's my development account.... what's it say? (I assume you are rkrams1989?)
You couldn't even make it through one hour of Ashes?

Considering you haven't played it since 27th November and seem to not have played it to its full potential, I'm sure you wouldn't mind lending it to someone else for a bit...

That's my dev account :)

^ which is gonna inundated with a plethora of friend requests soon.

Cool update cant wait to test.

@MattW can you put the update through your server please?

Bug:Match type selection remains 4 days .

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 45
Bug:Match type selection remains 4 days .
Thanks for the input, however this one isn't a bug. The structure is purely a format for you to use. You don't *have* to use One Day matches in that structure, you can play test matches if you really wanted!

Thank you for the update. Just a few points.
There appears to be slightly more bounce, so it is more important to play off the back foot to short deliveries and front foot to full deliveries.
I like the fact that you can now advance to play a defensive shot and it appears to be slightly easier to advance and play aggressive shots too.
I played the nets for 15 mins and didn't get any appeals for LBW even though I purposefully stood in front of my stumps and left the ball.
I liked the appeals for edge nicks, but I've got to be honest, I don't like appeals for being bowled. This might happen in primary schools but it has no place in 1st class cricket or club cricket, so I don't understand why it is there.
It's been mentioned before but the Don does a funny 'dip' after playing some shots. On one occasion when I played back to a shot, Don did his little dip and his leg passed straight through the stumps. I take it that you can't hit your own wicket in the game?

Last edited:
ross do u have any plans on adding various bowling actions in patches/dlc in the future because its a thing many ppl of us would like to see.

and are these the final batting animations? the shots looks great though however i think there can be improvments in the 'advance down pitch' animation.

----------

i play a backfoot defense hot and hit the stumps and out

Users who are viewing this thread