Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

This is the most impressed I have ever been by any game demo in my entire life, ever. I've played plenty too! It all makes sense now why the Bradman Foundation trusted you guys to use his name, the game is exceptional.
Just wait until you try bowling - I think it's even more impressive.

I found a shit wired PS3 controller I bought yonks ago that connects to the PC. No analogue triggers, and the buttons are mixed up, but it does the trick! I think everyone else has pretty much covered it, so I'll just say that the game is pretty sick. Drift from spinners is pretty hectic though!

Im bored hitting against the machine now i need the game pronto.:p

I really wish there was a replay option even in the nets - just got bowled by an absolutely astonishing ball that I really need another look at, haha! Alas, I'll have to wait for another one in the game! :lol

Haha, and just knocked the stump at the other end clean out of the ground with a straight drive! First time I've seen the stumps come out, haha!

Still at it. Took my streak from 30 to 31 at this point. Now just tying to mess around with different delivery types and situations.

I seriously can not wait to play this game in a match situation!

Ross there should be another update for cricket academy in which we can bowl too

Last edited:
Just had my first go at Net practise and can safely say the batting mechanics blows away any cricket game that has come before it (even BLC 99 :noway)

Trying it on hardest settings and its very difficult which is great. Hard to master is a must on higher difficulties. Mainly enjoy bowling in cricket games but the batting is great :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread