Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

Post Joke of the day!!!!:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

You are entitled to your opinion as I am to mine.
For a offie or leggie bowling over the wicke to a RH batsman I have not seen ANY off-spinner bowling an off-break which swerves or drifts away like an out-swinger like it does in Nets and then turns in. For that matter neither have I seen a leggie bowls a leg-spinner which swerves or drifts in like an in-swinger as implemented in Nets and then turns away.

Watch few videos of Warne bowling OTW to RH batsman, pitching the ball on leg/leg-middle stump line. Try to notice the curve/trajectory of the ball in the air before it pitches. Now bowl a similar LS delivery in Nets and watch the curve/trajectory in air before it lands. Compare the two.. you *might* get an idea what I'm talking about.

I don't know what cricket you're watching....Swann routinely drifts it away from the RHB and then spins it in. That's the whole point of drift

Honestly, is there any better feeling on this game than when you've read the ball, you're certain of the line and length of the delivery, you go to play it, and the ball goes flying past your bat? Whether it hits the stumps or not, those are the moments I'm loving at the moment - being outwitted by the bowling. Top stuff.

Missing out all the fun. Why did I order my controller so late :/ :noway

net session is very good, but the ball behavior looks like tennis ball because of bounce after the shot played , do the option exists in the game to select ball type like kookaburra and dukes for nets . :cheers

Hey, ross don't know (as always:D) if this question is asked and answered and sorry but,
Will there be another update for bowling in the nets?:):)

what can we expect from now to release date? Ca update(1%),videos(we aldready have plenty)?

You are entitled to your opinion as I am to mine.
For a offie or leggie bowling over the wicke to a RH batsman I have not seen ANY off-spinner bowling an off-break which swerves or drifts away like an out-swinger like it does in Nets and then turns in. For that matter neither have I seen a leggie bowls a leg-spinner which swerves or drifts in like an in-swinger as implemented in Nets and then turns away.

Watch few videos of Warne bowling OTW to RH batsman, pitching the ball on leg/leg-middle stump line. Try to notice the curve/trajectory of the ball in the air before it pitches. Now bowl a similar LS delivery in Nets and watch the curve/trajectory in air before it lands. Compare the two.. you *might* get an idea what I'm talking about.

I'm afraid I can't agree with you. I think the drift and spin is very well implemented.

Has anyone managed to play advance shots off the quick bowlers? If I press advance as soon as I hear the beep of the machine I'm still late on the shot.

Has anyone managed to play advance shots off the quick bowlers? If I press advance as soon as I hear the beep of the machine I'm still late on the shot.

Nope, not able to do it against fast bowlers. No matter when you try to advance against the fast bowlers, you are always late.

I've hit a few even though I am late. However, it's very hit and miss and I miss more than I hit.

Users who are viewing this thread