Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

The run queue run is to leave the crease, the trigger is to sprint.

It is missing from the diagram we've given.

I'll take your word for it seeing as you have played the game but looking at the controls there is no given indication about control of running speed.
Oversight on that image, see the in game one from the Cricket Academy:
tFhDXBb.jpg

Completely forgot about checking the academy for the controls :facepalm

Thanks for clearing that up for me. So if you just press square the batsman will casually jog between the wickets?

Completely forgot about checking the academy for the controls :facepalm

Thanks for clearing that up for me. So if you just press square the batsman will casually jog between the wickets?

Pretty much, they'll go a default, safe speed that doesn't deplete stamina much.

please make ball leaving way different because in ea cricket 2007 there were only two ways to leave ball either duck or just put your feet forward it felt unrealastic so improve in this criterion

There are 10 different kinds of leave including padding the ball to spinners

There are 10 different kinds of leave including padding the ball to spinners

Can't wait to have the Ball of the Century repeated against me on my career.. :facepalm

The variable speed running between wickets.. didn't know that was a feature, but awseome!

Hey, is it possible to get the academy running on a mac?

Cheers

I'm no expert, but I do believe I read rumblings of some program you needed to download so it would simulate windows. Bootcamp I think it was called?

Bootcamp is built into mac solely for people to install windows. A rare example of "flexibility" given by apple.

Hey, is it possible to get the academy running on a mac?

Cheers

yes by installing windows via bootcamp on mac will let you play CA on mac. FYI, you'll need to install at least service pack 1 in order to play CA. i a on win 7 and it's working fine with around 60-61 fps.

so try.

Is it just me or is there no pure black for uniforms in CA? Only a kind of deep grey colour?

Edit : To me it looks like there is only VERY dark variations of each colour and no actual pure black by itself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread