Emerging Players Tournament 2009 (Aus, NZ, SA, IND)

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
india has won against the kiwis.good knocks by kohli and badri.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Deadset if SA lose this one they truely deserve their choker tag. This SA side is the complete package for this tournamnet.

International Coach
South african emerging players have won 8 in a row,i guess the law of averages is bound to catch up with them(i hope anyway)and india might win the finals.

0601731 added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Aah! Finally Badri does something in this tournament.I wont be surprised if Kohli manages to get into the 15 for Champions Trophy.

ya i guess and i would prefer kohli any day to the pretender rohit sharma.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I can imagine how Kohli head will be swelling when he comes back.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
There hasn't been to many highlights for the NZ emerging team, the only batsmen to score any decent runs has been Peter Fulton. Tim Southee hasn't been to bad, he's been hit around at the end of most innings but he has picked up early wickets. I didn't like the fact we brought over guys like Guptill and Martin though, not when younger players suffered. Worker and Raval should of been given a couple of games opening together.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
WHAT?? India won the tournament. Its so much like India - when they are not given much hope, they come in and spoil other's party. They do better being the underdogs.

Kohli must feel so good now. Actually, I was more impressed with Rahane, but Kohli has done more than enough to merit a selection in the 15 for the Champions Trophy. Tyagi will have to wait for more time (I doubt they will replace Praveen immediately although Praveen at sometime is going to go).

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Get Rehane, Kohli and Sangwan in team.

:banana2 Go India

Saffers :laugh

International Coach
tygai is definitely better than sangwan

0601731 added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

South african emerging players have won 8 in a row,i guess the law of averages is bound to catch up with them(i hope anyway)and india might win the finals.

and looks like the law of averages did catch up with the saffers.

Users who are viewing this thread