FIFA 07 vs Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Which one of these is the better soccer game in your opinion?

• Total voters
!x!culli!x! said:
Let the CPU win a corner, clear it run with someone down the wing cross it in and score. I say score not head on goal because you will score all the time! Every counter is scropted as Matt said.
Well sorry to disappoint you,but i've never found it to be so...I also don't think it is particularly scripted.....whatever you may have found after playing the game for god knows how long (:rolleyes: )...

sachin said:
Well sorry to disappoint you,but i've never found it to be so...I also don't think it is particularly scripted.....whatever you may have found after playing the game for god knows how long (:rolleyes: )...
I played the game since it was out to since the release of PES 6, so that's about 3 weeks.

I think I'm right.

Let the fanboys believe what they want Culli; They moan when we call them fanboys, yet they fail to admit that FIFA is actually scripted.

Fifa is a lot better this year than last year. The manager mode is addictive and the gameplay is excellent. I like Fifa more. BTW Fifa isn't scripted evo. You don't always score if you cross from the wings.

Last edited:
Without the patches I feel that Pro Evo isn't as good as FIFA this year, but I have to admit that it is pretty even this year although Pro Evo still tops it.

Wildwil said:
Fifa is a lot better this year than last year. The manager mode is addictive and the gameplay is excellent. I like Fifa more. BTW Fifa isn't scripted evo. You don't always score if you cross from the wings.

True, you don't always score, but the game is scripted. It's a fact.

bloody hell even the friggin cpu attacks are scripted as ive said here time and time again the cpu win the ball of you lump it up feild for someone to get then they do some stupid air balls eventually get in your box and score............theres one example........oh and from my experiance the 360 version is also scripted you get the ball passs it to your winger whos in miles of space then you cross it in and 50/50 chance that youll score but that doesnt mean its not scripted!!!

evertonfan said:
True, you don't always score, but the game is scripted. It's a fact.

Its true the freekicks means you will never miss the goal by much, and there is some scripting in shooting in open play as you can always hit the woodwork every match, but to say the 'game' is scripted is way off beam in my opinion.

I am no fifa or PES fan, just a football fan, and I have got plenty of enjoyment in playing FIFA this year.

I'm yet to play on Pro Evo so I can't decide. I don't think I can be bothered to get Pro Evo. It doesn't really sound that good.

Users who are viewing this thread