FIFA 07 vs Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Which one of these is the better soccer game in your opinion?

• Total voters
alright guys, if u want to compare the graphics, i bring u a grpahics comparison in some mins...

FIFA or Pro EVo, u decide :p

The pro evo is a pre release screen ,,, both of them are psp, i will also post the xbox 360 version comparison :)

The EA one looks better in my opinion but it doesn't always come down only to graphics. There are so many othe factors which make a good game. Gameplay is one of the biggest factors which makes a good game and we can obviously not compare the gameplay from pictures.

AN XBOX 360 COMPARISON

13322110689image40it5.jpg
1lw2.jpg

Now the comparison looks better, huge platforms for both.

the screen of PES 6 above is again a pre release one, thanks to me lol :D:D:D:D

As shravi told, The gameplay matters!!! I have played PES5 & EA06 only though ;)

Also i played only little, & felt EA was far more better!!! :)

Madman said:
I am back to PES, Culli told me to try it and get used to it again and I have :) I have had about 300 hours of fun from PES5 and it looks like there is many more to come from it.
Madman is back from fantasy world. :D
I'm doing exactly the same now. :p

Kshitiz_Indian said:
I think he means that FIFA 2006 is better in gameplay, dont u suren ?

exactly as this thread meant for comparison, i used EA for their EA fifa and just PES for the other!!! :p I have played infact PES compartively more than EA though lol.... i have never won a single game so far :D

yh i'll give EA that but i want to know are them screens from proper in game like PES 6 ones are not no crappy teaser stuff?

i mean we shouldnt hate FIFA we should appreciate the fact that it gets us through 2 months until PES comes out, im not being totally biased but i really like FIFA 07 and im going to get both for the 360 because i always get both crickets and footies but FIFA 06 wasnt touched once after PES came out until like this August i started playing it again because i couldnt wait for 07, now i think FIFA 07 wont be touched for sometime on the PC but the 360 version might be another matter!!!

I have felt twice as pressure playing FIFA than I ever have with Pro Evolution. That's the difference for me, FIFA feels like football.

Users who are viewing this thread