FIFA 07 vs Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Which one of these is the better soccer game in your opinion?

• Total voters
One word; Height.

FIFA has once again showed that they couldn't care less about a person's stature as everyone on that screenshot is the same height and build. However, take a look at the PES screenshot and the first person you notic is Koller becuase he is huge and a lot bigger thn the rest. That 's what I call realism; A term that EA need to take note of...

shitiz can i ask you a question? how were they gameplay vid pics because theres no camera in a game like that so they wernet from the actual game being played in real time were they?

and Skateboarder once i get FIFA 07 on 360 i'll do a review because believe it or not i love FIFA to and i dont say pro is better for no reason but you never know i might really like somthing in it?

punk sk8r said:
shitiz can i ask you a question? how were they gameplay vid pics because theres no camera in a game like that so they wernet from the actual game being played in real time were they?

and Skateboarder once i get FIFA 07 on 360 i'll do a review because believe it or not i love FIFA to and i dont say pro is better for no reason but you never know i might really like somthing in it?
I don't say FIFA is better for no reason!

I'm buying it on Friday morning anyway. I haven't got Xbox Live otherwise I would play the demo.

You do that then. I however, will not pass any judgement until i've plyed them both. Having played the awful FIFA RTWC for the 360 though (same engine), I think I know which game is going to come out on top...

well they are publicly viewable. :p But if you still want me to review them.....

The FIFA one was neat, and mind you, the graphics were such that it attractedme towards, let gameplay aside.

Whereas i saw some very nice gameplay in PES, and there were many kinds of shooting, very acrobat and nice reactions....... though it was looking a bit untidy

arrrrrrrrgh i was gonna get live today some stupid adult your to young thing came up lol im just going to buy FIFA only two days!!!

Can anybody provide an address to a site where I can download the Pro Evolution demo?

.::Stevo::. said:
Well a review of FIFA 07 for the 360 just went up on IGN. And i must say im veeeery dissapointed,

http://au.xbox360.ign.com/articles/741/741107p1.html

Score:7.6

That has convinced me to get PES6 even though the editing mode has been omitted, but ill get it on pure gameplay. However ill be playing over Live anyway so it doesnt matter too much
IGN have a reputation of slating FIFA.

When I was in town for my eye test this morning I went into the game store to buy a gamepad and find out when FIFA 07 was released for the Xbox 360. I saw some boys playing Pro Evolution on a showcase 360 in the corner. What I saw was challenging gameplay and poor graphics, I really couldn't tell if it was the 360 or not.

Anyway, I've confirmed that FIFA is released on Friday. You may not see me much over the weekend... :)

omg i cant believe people think PES6 360 GFX are crap i have the game and they are awsome and gameplay was great but none the less ill get FIFA i love their manager mode!!!

why is Fonseca on the cover lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread