FIFA 07 vs Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Which one of these is the better soccer game in your opinion?

• Total voters
I given into it a while ago, if you can't accept me making a joke on FIFA's behalf then it's you who need to be 'giving into the facts'.

evertonfan said:
Well i'm going to town on Friday to buy PES6 for PS2 and rent the 360 version as well. I may also trade in my copy of FIFA 07 and buy something worthwhile with the money. I might buy a Big Mac with it, or maybe a Subway special.

hahahahahahhahaaha that was funny anyway you guys are smart renting it i just bought for 360 :d looks like im going to have to do the oppsite and rent it for PC or PS2 see what im missing!!!

evertonfan said:
It uses the same engine as FIFA RTWC so I know having played that game, that it's still going to be scripted.

Thats absolutely wrong, the xbox 360 version uses a completely different game engine, and the gameplay has really changed, check out the video if u want.

Kshitiz_Indian said:
Thats absolutely wrong, the xbox 360 version uses a completely different game engine, and the gameplay has really changed, check out the video if u want.

Well i read the official XBOX 360 magazine and they said that FIFA 07 will use the same engine as 360 FIFA RTWC did. Sorry for thinking the official magazine is reliable. :rolleyes:

LIES LIES ALL LIES...........I tell you know..........I just downloaded FIFA 07 Demo from Live and it is fake the balls not alive.......basically the ball was in a tustle and it came to me eventually then went away and magically found its way back to my feet i checked this in reply and it happened a few times.......plus GFX are rubbish the players are all bulkey and the kits arent as good as PES Uniteds AIG sponsor is like the size of what a nike tick should be so figure what im saying.........ill give them a teeeeny bit for gameplay and thats it but EA need to stop lying!!!

evertonfan said:
One word; Height.

FIFA has once again showed that they couldn't care less about a person's stature as everyone on that screenshot is the same height and build. However, take a look at the PES screenshot and the first person you notic is Koller becuase he is huge and a lot bigger thn the rest. That 's what I call realism; A term that EA need to take note of...
That is simply untrue.......if your talking about the 360 version anyway.

punk sk8r said:
LIES LIES ALL LIES...........I tell you know..........I just downloaded FIFA 07 Demo from Live and it is fake the balls not alive.......basically the ball was in a tustle and it came to me eventually then went away and magically found its way back to my feet i checked this in reply and it happened a few times.......plus GFX are rubbish the players are all bulkey and the kits arent as good as PES Uniteds AIG sponsor is like the size of what a nike tick should be so figure what im saying.........ill give them a teeeeny bit for gameplay and thats it but EA need to stop lying!!!
Well the are problems with the Demo,and the full version has made some good changes,Sometimes the AI doesn't get into the box enough,slide tackles are terrible(can't track a player with the ball well enough),there aren't enough tricks in the full version(doesn't bother me to much),there needs to be more animations but considring it was built from the ground up over the last two years it's very impressive. The ball is very free,very alive.......excellent game(not without it's frustrations)!Getting it very soon.Far better than any PES game i've ever played.

Played it today on the 360 and IMO it sucked. The AI are as dumb as dog *you know what* it feels clunky like previous versions and i even felt PES5 was a better game. Very dissapointed:mad:. Bring on PES6

How can this (poll) be split half and half? 90% of the people I know think Pro Evo is better, the gamplay is unbelievable, and the graphics are the best there is. FIFA, the gameplay sucks, and the graphics are the worst there is.

Well, I discovered today that my mum secretly ordered PES6 for me on the net so instead of going to twon and get it tomorrow, I awoke today to find Pro Evo at my doorstep! The very fact that i've been on it non-stop today is testemant to how unbelievably good and better than FIFA it is.

Could we have a review from you which includes negatives too I am seriously considering getting it for the PC in March along with BLIC 07.

sachin said:
Far better than any PES game i've ever played.
You can't stop abusing PES can you? If you think FIFA is excellent then it's ok no problem but you can't abuse a game without giving it a fair go. :rolleyes:

You are making a fool out of yourself now. :mad:

manee said:
Could we have a review from you which includes negatives too I am seriously considering getting it for the PC in March along with BLIC 07.

I'll give a review later when i'm not playing it. At the moment i'm busy beating Liverpool. :cool:

hahah lolwell yhr FIFA demo sucked big time the balls not alive its dumb and you know you guys say that PES feels like your playing in Japan somewhere well this FIFA on 360 feels like your playing in the Forbidden Forest from Harry Potter lol it feels all open and weird!!!

Users who are viewing this thread