FIFA 07 vs Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Which one of these is the better soccer game in your opinion?

• Total voters
hahaha i dont know what to do :S my head hurts i feel like playing Pro but................need food and im trying to sort out xbox live because i want to get FIFA 07 Demo of the market place :D

My gamepad is working wonders for me! These are my results with it so far.

Newcastle United* 1-2 Arsenal (online)
Wolverhampton Wanderers 0-2 Norwich City* (manager mode)
Bolton Wanderers 0-2 Norwich City* (manager mode)

*user controlled team

Summary?

My Summary Of Pro Evolution V FIFA!!!

ok this isnt just for the two new tittles its for all around so lets see what we can compare and lets see which differences we can find.

Ok lets start with FIFA the thing that FIFA do is seduce the customors in by talling us EVERY little detail of the game like net physics and how players turn etc now why do they do this is it because if they didnt tell us everything they wouldnt have much to tell us about? I really think they need to stop this but you may say yh its great they let us know everything well see the other side to it to!!!

The other side to it is PES now does PES tell us how the players or how they look or how the net moves..........no they dont i think they dont because they think that we as customors expect them to have all the little things right....right? so they dont advertize silly things to just fill up the pre-release space or show how much of a improvement the game is they.......lets say 'Let the game do the talking lol' whereas FIFA have millions of interviews and what not to promote it and PES just comes out and takes action on the pitch not in interviews and little deatails such as 'Player Licences and Likeness' i mean comon guys we know FIFA s licenced so why the heck tell us the top players will look good PES dont do that right?

So you decide what game is better i havnt talked about gameplay because i think we know which one is better 360 or not!!!

Pro Evolution has the best gameplay, but it doesn't use it well.

Skateboarder said:
Pro Evolution has the best gameplay, but it doesn't use it well.

I'm not exactly sure what that means, but it's gameplay will always be better than FIFA's. FIFA is just pure scripted, i'm sorry to keep repeating myself but it just is.

The two games on Xbox 360 are starting from scratch. EA Sports have built from the group up, a totally new engine.

Could you please explain what you mean by scripted.

Do you mean there are a limited number of outcomes for each type of kick of the ball because if thats what you mean then BLIC 05 was VERY scripted.

Skateboarder said:
I don't see how you can say that. It's not even been released yet!

It uses the same engine as FIFA RTWC so I know having played that game, that it's still going to be scripted.

evertonfan said:
It uses the same engine as FIFA RTWC so I know having played that game, that it's still going to be scripted.
From reports, it uses a completely different engine never seen before.

FIFA Road to World Cup was better than FIFA World Cup, so either way I'm happy.

manne scripeted is well you know whats going to happen like in FIFA you kno if you hit it from outside the box it will most of the time be on target etc with all the other things on FIFA are scripted to :D thats the difference between PES and FIFA!!!

This is going to work perfectly! I'm picking up a pair of glasses in town at 9.40am on Friday, which means I can get them and then pop over the road to buy FIFA 07, and maybe take a look at the cover of Pro Evolution so I can see what I'm in for when I rent it next month.

Well i'm going to town on Friday to buy PES6 for PS2 and rent the 360 version as well. I may also trade in my copy of FIFA 07 and buy something worthwhile with the money. I might buy a Big Mac with it, or maybe a Subway special.

evertonfan said:
Well i'm going to town on Friday to buy PES6 for PS2 and rent the 360 version as well. I may also trade in my copy of FIFA 07 and buy something worthwhile with the money. I might buy a Big Mac with it, or maybe a Subway special.
You can't resist can you. Please, give in to the fact that I think FIFA is the better game.

Users who are viewing this thread