Group D - GERMANY, Australia, Serbia, Ghana

I have Ghana in the sweepstake.

If they reach the final I will watch it naked.

Fingers crossed Germany lose their first game, apparently they have a record for doing so.

Well we play them in the first game so it's up to us to do that ;)

Also I believe thats a silly myth and evidence shows otherwise. Unless I read that about something else :p

Well we play them in the first game so it's up to us to do that ;)

Also I believe thats a silly myth and evidence shows otherwise. Unless I read that about something else :p

Exactly ;) Hopefully they will start badly against us, and we can get one up. If we do, we'll get through on confidence alone.

Hmm. I hope not :S

Yeah, he seemed to know a lot about Harry when he was bagging him despite claiming he didn't know where he played :sarcasm

No offence to Ballack but if Germany ends up in the World Cup Final, I think most people would probably back Germany to win it. XD

Yeah. Without Ballack, you could argue that Germany's midfield is more complete. They might play 2 strikers now though. With Ozil behind them, Bastian and Podolski on the wings and Khedira in a holding midfield role. Marin could start though, if Ballack doesn't play and it's only Klose as the lone starter.

Marin, Ozil and Kroos are going to be gun in a few years. All 3 of them are already so good, especially Ozil. Even Khedira is talented.

Supporting Germany this year. I change yearly with national teams, depending on the players I like. The German support is mainly for Marin and Ozil, who play for Bremen, who I follow in the Bundesliga, and both have grown to become some of my favourite players.

No inputs from German fans? :sarcasm

I think they are a little scared of facing us tbh ;) :sarcasm

Stupid tweaking useless pim the ████ verbeek. Drops McDonald. Maybe if we stopped playing 40 metre long balls to a tweaking midget who is crowded out by 3 tweaking defenders we'd play better and McDonald would score. But instead pim drops McDonald ffs.

Users who are viewing this thread