Group H - SPAIN, Switzerland, Honduras, Chile

I actually think Spain's lack of a good midfield "destroyer" will probably cost them winning the WC.

I would actually consider Marchena as DM instead of Busi if we end up facing the likes of Italy, France or any of the African sides in the knock out round.

Spain to top the group. And at second place it will be probably Switzerland or Chile.

Awesome performance from Spain last night which was good to see given the average displays against Saudi Arabia and South Korea. Good to see Fabregas and Torres scoring.

I read yesterday that Spain was playing great. They beat Poland with 6-0. Torres made a timely comeback in this match.

I really hope they would perform like they did against Poland during the world cup.

Spain!

Ha ha ha ha ha!

And people say that England don't have a chance. Everyone has a chance - whoever wins this World Cup on current form will not be one of the best teams ever to win it.

Oh dear, M Vaughan - it hasn't got off to the best start, has it? :D

Oh dear what a dreadful start to the tournament, but considering the other 2 teams are a bit weak their hopes of reaching the next round are far from over.

Chile are far from weak...

Spain dominated, but could never really create great chances. The last 15 minutes...I thought they'd do more with the possession. Instead, Dudriyek(sp?) nearly scored, and should've scored. Torres and Villa should really start together too.

Oh dear, Spain lost! :eek: Shocking it maybe but there are still two more games, so they still have a chance. Looking at how Honduras played today, Spain will probably trash them in the next game. As for the their match against the Swiss, Villa looked completely lost in the game. Some of his crosses were dreadful.

We might see a world Cup without Spain now :spy

No, I don't think so because when Torres came on Spain played a lot better. For the next game I would take out Busquets as I'm not convinced as him as a holding midfielder, a role more suited to Xabi Alonso even Xavi.

Chile have an excellent chance of winning this group. I was very impressed with them today, and Alexis Sanchez is one hell of a player. They are now my second favourite team in the tournament, and I tip them to be the dark horses.

We might see a world Cup without Spain now :spy

+1,Every team will Apply this 10 man Defense technique :spy
on topic,spain Missed 2 Golden Chances,and Swiss Defended Very Well,I think Torres Should Have Been In First Team Because a Good Header Was badly needed
Btw
He looked Completely Out of form

Users who are viewing this thread