ICCCT2006: Final - Aus vs WI

dtrain

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Iron-Haggis said:
You want an opening batsmen opening the batting? So that means Gilchrist should be dropped down the order? Langer should be dropped down the order in the Test side?

Now now, no need to be silly.

But what I mean for example is a player like Jaques, who scored ton after ton opening in ING matches, finally gets a crack at it, makes 90 odd on debut, and can't get a look in.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Bracken gets another one with his slower ball, looks like that could be the way to go to get the wickets. Sarwan gone for 7 but Gayle still there.

irottev

School Cricketer
Bracken's little cutter deliverys have worked twice now. Perfect for this pitch. Theres been some pretty bad balls in between but overall, he is keeping Australia from going totally under.

THis is the worst I have ever seen McGrath bowl. Fantastic batting, but whats with all the half volleys and such. He just came off a ripper.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Is it me, or was that a fantastic delivery which just dismissed Gayle, surely the match is evenly poised now.

If this is not a big partnership, then I think the Aussies will cruise home.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Gayle GONE!!! Bracken gets another with his slower ball, my God hes awesome! Hes finding that form he had in 04 back in India and with these cutters hes deadly. Now if only some of our other bowlers would use them.

dtrain

Club Cricketer
Supermassive wicket that one. Great ball by Bracken too, an absolute peach.

kodos

International Coach
The carnage has come to an end. What fantastic batting by Gayle. Thouroughly enjoyable to watch and to me has cemented his spot as player of the tournament.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Bracken almost got Lara inside edging but hit his pad instead of the wicket. Still looking very dangerous, we need him to get Lara before he is rested.

Inbox24

Club Cricketer
YES! Samuels gone! 6 down! Now that's watchu call a fight back.

kodos

International Coach
Seems that the Windies are doing what England did earlier against Aus. Got off to a blazing start and then the collapse begins. Can't see Windies scoring over 250 now which really would of been a challenging total. Australia are 2/3 of the way to winning this now.

It is a real shame now. I was really expecting this game to go right down to the wire and the innings going to the 50th over but now, 200 will be difficult. Disgraceful really by the Windies, repeat of the DLF cup.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Gilly drops a sitter :( Windies should be 9 down, last time we dropped a sitter we conceded 70 odd runs to Vettori letting them get over 200.

Users who are viewing this thread