India tour of Bangladesh

is this game coming on sky if so what channel, as the enngland game will be on, this might finish before the start of the england game

I find it amusing that our youngsters (Sreesanth) get injured after playing half a match (5 overs). Great for our future, huh?

Yes it is.
But i have a feeling that Sree injured himself in Kolkata,but the team persisted with him.

they should have picked pathan, did not give him a single go in the world cup and then dropped him

Last edited:
Why should they?
The form he was in was absolutely appauling. An international team cannot afford to drag an out of form player through games. It would have been to the severe detrement of the India side.
The best thing they could do is send him back to India to play your equivalent of county cricket. Get lots of overs under his belt and try to regain form.

irfan pathan is a great player who is just out of form, if that is the case to send him back to india why did they bring shewag he is not in great form aswell

why did they bring shewag he is not in great form aswell

They did not bring Sehwag... He is there already for a long time :p

He seemed to be coming back in form with a century and 48 in WCup... and also a quick fire in first ODI... And moreover, Sehwag has a huge support of Dravid... Recently, Dravid addressed to media, that team expects big hits from Sehwag.

Pathan needs motivation that he can do it to develope the self confidence first...He has lot of potentials which needed to be triggered by someone by some means. :cool:

irfan pathan is a great player who is just out of form, if that is the case to send him back to india why did they bring shewag he is not in great form aswell
The reason probably has something to do with the fact that Sehwag smacked Bermuda all over the ground whereas the Dutch inflicted similar treatment on Pathan.

Bermuda is the only Team that Sehwag can play good against:rtfl

you have to try...to be constructive. These fragments just irk more people.

The Indian line-up should be interesting. Sehwag is going to be back for England series, so India should focus on restructuring the middle-order (if it has to). I still believe Powar and pawar are temporary options, I don't see them playing too many matches. So the focus will be to get back to form, and give the players chance.

India won 2-0 but according to me,it was not such a great win.Yes, Chawla did impress me and so did Kaarthick[i agree with Chappel on him being captaincy material] Ok what's with Sehwag ?Also the captaincy was'nt great not at all attacking.

If the team plays in the same manner against England,they'll be knocked out
7-0

We`re surely a better ODI side than England.
England are not the best ODI side in the world to inflict a whitewash upon us.
And we tour England in the 2nd half of the season which means very true and mostly flat batting conditions which`ll suit us.

On which channel is the match telecasted ? coz i have searched all channels but the match was not there.

On which channel is the match telecasted ? coz i have searched all channels but the match was not there.

Its Neo Sports.

India 67/1 at the moment after having selected to bat first. Not a bad start.. Karthik once again proving that his selection is worthful!

so India should focus on restructuring the middle-order (if it has to).

It looks to me, India do have a solid middle order. Its opening which remains inconsistent. Really looking for Sehwag to come back to the form and resume his aggression... He needs to take the role of Tendulkar before Sacin retires! I wonder who is going to trigger these peope again --- Sehwag,Raina,Pathan,Kaif! All are vital but have gone to rust at the moment. :(

Last edited:
Its Neo Sports.

India 67/1 at the moment after having selected to bat first. Not a bad start.. Karthik once again proving that his selection is worthful!

Neo Sports is not telecasted in some parts of Mumbai from the India-West Indies ODI series but the match were telecasted on DD National . Wonder whats wrong today .

Users who are viewing this thread