India tour of Bangladesh

Fast bowlers? :p

munaf was really fast when he came to international cricket. He used to bowl over 140 kmph but now he rarely(should i say never) touches 140 kmph . And most important of all he carries a bag full of injuries with him on every tour :rolleyes:

Neo Sports is not telecasted in some parts of Mumbai from the India-West Indies ODI series but the match were telecasted on DD National . Wonder whats wrong today .

Yes, DD is not telecasting now. Its coming only on Neo Sports. Actually, Neo sports dont come here too... But one of the tamil channels called, " Raj Tv " has joined with Neo sports to telecast this match. I am watching the match in mute becos that channel(RajTv) has tamil commentry.. its unbearable to listen :p

He used to bowl over 140 kmph but now he rarely(should i say never) touches 140 kmph .

Exactly, this is what i meant too in my previous post... especially with the way he runs and delivers the ball... He is an 100% slow and lazy bowler:laugh :p Body language is poor and really has to do something on it!

Exactly, this is what i meant too in my previous post... especially with the way he runs and delivers the ball... He is an 100% slow and lazy bowler:laugh :p Body language is poor and really has to do something on it!

and u know that Munaf is just 23 years old :eek: looks older(with his looks, activeness and flexibilty) than Ganguly,Sachin,Dravid and Jumbo though .:p

and u know that Munaf is just 23 years old :eek: looks older(with his looks, activeness and flexibilty) than Ganguly,Sachin,Dravid and Jumbo though .:p

True true. I rated Munaf very highly when he first came into international cricket, he has a very good and repeatable action and has some pace and reverse swing to go with that. Now though, he just seems to be lazy and really needs something said to him to get bowling back at the 140's. Unless it is an injury that he has been bowling with, but I doubt that as surly he would not play if he had an injury....

True true. I rated Munaf very highly when he first came into international cricket, he has a very good and repeatable action and has some pace and reverse swing to go with that. Now though, he just seems to be lazy and really needs something said to him to get bowling back at the 140's. Unless it is an injury that he has been bowling with, but I doubt that as surly he would not play if he had an injury....

He played once in West Indies when he had an injury and still he bowled ...came walking to the stumps and just was bowling lazily .

India 113/1 and good news is that both Karthick and Dravid reached their half centuries but bad news is that its raining heavily now.

Just as we were discussing abt Munaf Patel he is straight away in the news .This is what i found at cricinfo.
News just in: Munaf Patel, who is injured, is being sent back home. The 18-year old Delhi pacer Ishant Sharma will replace him.

Last edited:
The 18-year old Delhi pacer Ishant Sharma will replace him.

This is a great news indeed :cool: I have heard about him but have to see, will he get his dream debut straight away. Hope he doesn't turn as VRVs and RPs :p I heard that he has bowling avg of 19.. So expecting a promising career..lets see!

It's a shame that it's raining. Match should restart in about 8 minutes time, though. Dravid and Karthik were getting runs with ease.

Dravid's gone aswell, this isnt going particularly well for India atm, come on Sachin, hit a massive hundred.

Yes, Sachin is under massive pressure not becos of the match situation.. but all the critics that came up must be eating his mind :( Hope he plays well today.. i really wanted him to get massive ton today :upray lets see!

Solid partnership between Sachin and Sourav till the close of play. Hopefully they should use this opportunity to get some runs and confidence under their belt before the England tour. Facing three left-arm spinners should also prep them up for Monty. ;)

unluck for munaf patel only found out now whilst reading in this forum

Yes, Sachin is under massive pressure not becos of the match situation.. but all the critics that came up must be eating his mind :( Hope he plays well today.. i really wanted him to get massive ton today :upray lets see!

Hundred against Bangladesh count for very little,even though they did beat us in the World Cup.
The real test will be when he faces some of the stronger teams.

they need to prove themselvs against the big teams, not taking anything away from bang who are improving day by day. when they come to england this year that will be a test

295/3 at the end of the day . Good performance by Sachin and Saurav . They will be looking to get their centuries tomorrow morning have reaching their 80's

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread