International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

I just mean for those who are waiting to buy it after reading reviews.

Now I'm just waiting for the overnight crowd who play rather than sleep. That's the commitment I want to see.

If and when they feel like it. Im sure Oz and dutch will post their impressions.

i have firstplay and downloaded another episode today and they have given it 8/10...fair enough as the games deserves that.:yes

Me 2 guys, i cant wait to play this game. Hopefuly in about a week. Most people are loving the game with only small problems. i know that everyone is not happy but i think next years game will be the bomb if they have do somthings,full stats,real names,more stadiums, and some of the bugs and little faults fixed. Also im still hoping that trickstar still give the aus ic2010 in oct a little bit of love.:banana2

Initial reviews seem good for the game,should see how long this fares:).Now I am feeling bad that I donot own a console:facepalm....

Does anyone know how you play a match in action cam? I played few matches but its same as ashes 09, do i need to turn it on or something? Any help?

Just click the R3 stick in mate, thats want everybody is doing. Thats on ps3.:)

79cricket added 5 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

To anyone that has the game. One fault in ashes 2009 was inside egdes onto the legs, but there was no bat. I hope you understand, it happened a lot in ashes. also trickstar need to work on the lb in the next game, playing down the legside of a leg glance and being late on the timing should go for 1 to 4 runs sometimes or to the wk.:happy

360gamer - 7/10

You wouldn't say this often for other games, but I hope I suck at this. On Ashes did anyone else used to try and stop the runouts, or drop catches on purpose sometimes? Hopefully I won't have to revert to that.

Guys don't get mad just because of some negative feedback. Everyone has a right to express their opinion and reading though this entire thread this is an overall euphoria and hope that IC10 is really (or going to be for some) good. There is plenty of great and positive feedback so far but let people express any concerns without immediately being shot down by overzealous individuals who can't keep an open mind.

For all those who ve played, how about the stats tracking? Are they updated accurately?

Feedback seems decent ish so far, might import it in a few weeks once I read a few more reviews on here from the esteemed members.

Bit hard over here when AFL is in full swing as well as the World Cup and so the interest in Cricket atm isn't overly high, however it does sound pretty promising so far...Good work lads!

PS: Mark is the best ;)

Users who are viewing this thread