Kamran Akmal:The Future of Pakistani WicketKeeping?

Younis Khan ?
I saw him keep wickets for Pakistan in Abu Dhabi,right after 2003 World Cup.

The title of this thread is funny ( without the question mark) . Don't you guys have any other option? I heard of some guys HAq who's a keepe

I had heard and have seen one Humayun Akbar or Some Akbar keep wickets for Pakistan.
As far as i know,there were two Akbars,both played for Pak but only one kept the wickets.

Younis Khan ?
I saw him keep wickets for Pakistan in Abu Dhabi,right afetr 2003 World Cup.

thumbup.gif
:mad: it's just like asking dravid to do wicketkeeping, I know India have a "great" dhoni.

Dravid...why was he ever keeper. He did it for ages. Plus i like the new Dhoni haircut.

:) and any comments about Akmal?? phew.. :mad.. lol as the threads about him, i'd like to know what you think about him....

thumbup.gif
:mad: it's just like asking dravid to do wicketkeeping, I know India have a "great" dhoni.

Hmm,maybe Khan can keep now.
Pakistan will get a Dhoni later on.

Btw,who are the reserve keepers in Pakistan ?
I have heard of the reserve keepers of every other team,but not of Pakistan.
It seems that the PCB loves Akmal.

Kamran Akmal once again showed another poor batting performance today against India now Pakistan has to hope for the middle order once again to clean things up.

But why are Pakistan portraying him as an opener ?

I'm sorry to say this,but ever since the World Cup the Pakistan team management has been taking certain stupid decisions-especially after the appointment of Lawson as coach.

Users who are viewing this thread