WORDL CHAMPIONS

Last edited:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It was just a pleasant day with nothing to do for the town except just talking.

It's now Night 1, you just have 30 hours to send in our night roles. Mafias may now, talk in the QT.

No more posting please.

Last edited:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
It was a busy night, with everyone busy in examining their role. Except a few two. All the doctors woke up and found that two of 'em were missing.

Thedon5 is dead, he was a doctor, Town Aligned.

Iceagecoming is dead, he was a doctor, Town Aligned.

It's Day 1 now, everyone is allowed to post here. Mafia may not talk in the QT.

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Two doc kills, damn! Same way like we did in MM1, lets put in front on what we did last night and see what we look like?

2 kills means,

1) One quack doctor involved. Killed his target instead of save.
2) Mafia took on the other doctor or, other person was a weak doctor who got killed while targeting the save of mafia member.

Unless we come up with what we did last night, I don't see any way of solving this riddle.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Unless we come up with what we did last night, I don't see any way of solving this riddle.

Pointless filler right there. Of course we can't get anywhere without knowing what everyone else did.

... Are you even in this game?

----------

I guess he is. Maybe taking a look at the player list is a good idea.

Also nothing to gain from the writeup which is annoying, was hoping it would help us get somewhere.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
We can't proceed without a lead except pointing fingers at each other.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Pointless filler right there. Of course we can't get anywhere without knowing what everyone else did.

If you feel so pointless of me mentioning that, why can't you go ahead & say straight away what you did last night instead of shadowing my point again with 'of course' in front?

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia

... Are you even in this game?

----------

I guess he is. Maybe taking a look at the player list is a good idea.

Also nothing to gain from the writeup which is annoying, was hoping it would help us get somewhere.

Yes i am :)

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
If you feel so pointless of me mentioning that, why can't you go ahead & say straight away what you did last night instead of shadowing my point again with 'of course' in front?

Because I don't know if we're supposed to be mass-claiming/whether it's optimal.

Imo Thedon was probably the mafia target, as he is in most games on night 1. I would think it's quite unlikely that the mafia would go for a no kill in a 7v2 situation. Now it's also possible the CPR doc killed IceAgeComing while the quack went for Thedon, with the mafia also going for either of the two - which could probably be Thedon. I don't really think the weak doctor died since I'm more inclined to believing a mafia carried out the night kill.

Um, that'd oddly specific. Honestly anything is possible, and certain roles will cancel others out. I agree mafia would likely target don but mafia could have been jailkept/their target was saved so again we can only guess at the mafia's actions.

And I certainly don't see that as a pointless filler if someone says that's necessary.

Well to me, it didn't really look like he was suggesting for everyone to out their save target, so by just saying that, it was just filler. However from his reaction to my comment, I'm guessing there was more to it than the obvious, still nothing to townread him about.

Users who are viewing this thread