Pakistan in India

This test will definitely be a draw, so I won't bother following it closely. Well, I might watch Yuvraj's batting. This is one of the most boring tests for me.

This test will definitely be a draw, so I won't bother following it closely. Well, I might watch Yuvraj's batting. This is one of the most boring tests for me.

It has been made boring due to cr*p Simon Taufel deicions....:mad

It has been made boring due to cr*p Simon Taufel deicions....:mad

Do not use *s to avoid the swear filter please. Doesn't really matter though as crap is not considered a swear word.

Simon Taufel is the world's best umpire by far, I think you should think twice before criticising him.

Do not use *s to avoid the swear filter please. Doesn't really matter though as crap is not considered a swear word.

Simon Taufel is the world's best umpire by far, I think you should think twice before criticising him.

Yes but look hoe many desicions he got wrong today, Akmal and Misbah were out twice to Ishant....not only is he ruining India's chance of winning this test match, he is also denying Ishant Sharma valuable wickets early in his career which can boost his confidence and therefore make him play better...

Yes but look hoe many desicions he got wrong today, Akmal and Misbah were out twice to Ishant....not only is he ruining India's chance of winning this test match, he is also denying Ishant Sharma valuable wickets early in his career which can boost his confidence and therefore make him play better...

The best thing that could happen to Ishant is him getting dropped and having to work on his technique and mentality before being reselected. The two LBW decisions were both borderline bat, pads and it is right to give the benefit of the doubt to the batsman.

with this frame he isnt gonna last that long in test matches

I think his endurance is quite good because he can usually bowl long spells and this is usually an indication of injury resistance. However, he does need to bulk up to help him bowl quicker.

He' only 19. He hasn't finished his natural body growth and development, he can't bulk up a substancial amount till he finishes growing naturally.

Well it looks like the Extras column is well on its way to making a Test Century.

Well it looks like the Extras column is well on its way to making a Test Century.

Although technically able, it seems that Dinesh Karthik does not quite have the spark to be a Test keeper and I feel that if Dhoni was keeping, we would have seen at least 10 less byes.

Ishant Sharma's wide bowling is mainly to blame for the byes and leg byes though and I think that it is the perfect indicator of how he does not possess the accuracy needed to be a consistent Test performer.

the umpires should be more in favour of bowlers espcially in conditions like these where the bowlers have nothing.

Wow what another boring game how anyone can say this series is bigger than the Ashes is beyond me.Poor fielding from both sides mainly Pakistan,the flattest batting tracks ever and defensive fields all add up to the dullest series of test cricket i have ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread