Pakistan in India

Im dead sure that the left side of the pitch is different from the right side and thats why the right-handers are having to deal with movement.

Anywho, Pakistan will most likely draw this game. But, I would like to see aggressiveness in the batting.

same here.

Atleast wan can make it 1-0 then 2-0...

every one knows that picthes made by instruction of home team.

Kumble could then have asked for all the grass to be shaved off the pitch (there is a lot of grass on the pitch, though not live grass it seems).

Its not necessary that the home captain always has the say on the pitch. He could at times leave it to the ground staff to take care of it (if he has confidence in them or on the ground's past history).

Im dead sure that the left side of the pitch is different from the right side and thats why the right-handers are having to deal with movement.

Anywho, Pakistan will most likely draw this game. But, I would like to see aggressiveness in the batting.

And apart from Butt, you have all right handers in that line up, dont you?

I would also like to see aggressiveness in Pakistan's batting. They are not going anywhere if they go about it defensively from now. Anyway they are almost losing the series. Why not go out with a bang? That would also help the match look more interesting.

Last edited:
I have to agree, then we have more chances of winning or loosing.. less chances of drawing the match.. however 1-0 is better then 2-0.

Give the ball to Ganguly early tomorrow morning I say.
His medium pace might be effective on this weird bouncing pitch; Double ton and 5 wicket haul anyone?

Give the ball to Ganguly early tomorrow morning I say.
His medium pace might be effective on this weird bouncing pitch; Double ton and 5 wicket haul anyone?

Kumble had faith in Saurav in Delhi. But he didnt show the same faith in Kolkatta where he gave Ganguly only a few overs. I hope he gives more to Saurav this match esp. in the morning. Pathan and Ganguly at both ends trying to swing the ball from different angles will be interesting.

Well you called it; he's certainly piling on the runs.

Nah not this time. He lost his concentration again after getting his 50. Ganguly got the wicket :happy. Everything going in the right direction for Ganguly in this match :)

Butt should be made to run back to his hotel today. He wasted opportunity for double ton on this batting track.

Butt should be made to run back to his hotel today. He wasted opportunity for double ton on this batting track.

yea so true, but i give the Pakistan selectors some credit (yea hard to belive because nobody does that these days) they stuck with the same openers for the 3 tests. they havent done that in a long time. credit to Butt & Hameed they did okay, Hameed didnt play as good as i thought he would but Butt did better than i hoped he would.

This is interesting. Younis is on 80. So the pitch is easing up or Younis is in really good nick. I think that Pathan has been bowling well. Consistently over 80 mph. Varying the angles when the swing isn't coming (more conditions than anything I feel.)

Speaking of the Younis. Bhajji bowls him.

Pathan's good rhythm and bit of reverse earns him the wicket of MoYo! He's really bowling pretty well, and his body language is definitely good!

Last edited:
I think Pakistan have won the day so far. I was hoping India gets close to bowling out Pakistan today, but we havent.

Again, most likely a drawn match but this time, I dont care since India will win the series 1-0 if it is drawn. But I hope we make that effort to go up 2-0.

Today was quite a boring day....nothing excitiing happening except from Ishant Sharma bowling decently.

Im dead sure that the left side of the pitch is different from the right side

It can't possibly be! ;)

Pakistan still seem hugely under the kosh, Misbah is continuing his class though so there's still hope of avoiding a follow on/defeat.

It can't possibly be! ;)

Pakistan still seem hugely under the kosh, Misbah is continuing his class though so there's still hope of avoiding a follow on/defeat.

Still hope?, thery're going to cruise past the follow-on thanks to Simon Taufel....5 wickets in hand and only 70 odd runs needed.

Misbah and Akmal should have been out by now, only for Simon Taufel not to give plumb LBW desicions...

Users who are viewing this thread