Pakistan in India

Damn. Another really good batsman with a great record has gotten a double century. Ever since Jason Gillespie got his, it's been funny seeing how many players didn't have one.

Congrats to Ganguly though.

That's a very well deserved double century for Ganguly. We can only dream of winning this match. Shame on Pakistan. Nobody can imagine of giving away 500 runs after 4 wickets down. How can a team bowl this way. Even Ireland would have got the remaining 6 wickets.

India are now the No.2 Test side , ahead of SA and England on decimal points.
There have been sides who have gone to Australia in the past as a No.2 side and got thrashed.
I hope we are not the latest.

Well, Irfan is approaching his century. Its been a run glutton from India all throughout this series. Hope all this is not false confidence for the Australian tour. If at all a team can challenge Australia, its India now with the form.

I hope we do well in Australia. Irfan on top! His batting will most probably secure him a place to Australia. Get that hundred Irfan!

Dada ROCKZ a hell!!!!! He is a champion!!!!! Thank U Greg Chappell!!! Thank u so so much! If not for you, we might not have seen this bloody minded determination from Dada to score runs the way he has been. He is in the best form of his life now and is accumulating runs like Dravid (who co-incidentally is batting like the Ganguly of the old, trying to be aggressive).

They probably only want to bat once. I think they're in a great position unless there's going to be days lost from weather.

seems to me that india want this match to draw.

the last match was a draw not because of india. it was becoz of the wicket which was too dead slow. this one, india are definitely way ahead and its going to be require an even greater effort from pakistan than last time round to SAVE THIS MATCH and keep the defeat margin down to 1-0

the weather could play a part, but you cant predict things like weather. but india are trying to bat once and finish it. you now need a miraculous innings from the likes akmal, younis, yousuf, misbah, etc to bail pakistan out of defeat.

The big issue for india is now putting yuvraj into the team. I think he deserves a spot in Australia. Jaffer and Dhoni as openners, Dravid 3, Tendulkar 4, Laxman 5, Ganguly, 6, Yuvraj 7 and the 4 bowlers. I'm dissapointed in Kartik. He didn't catch the opportunity unlike Pathan though he has to prove his bowling tonight. I do hope he comes good. Selection issues are going to crop up soon- 2 spinners or 1 in Brisbane and Melbourne, batting order and wicket keeper.
Anyway great performance by India and good luck to pathan tonight. I've always loved this bowler.

Pathan gets his hundred with a SIX!!!!! What a moment!! Big comeback with a hundred!

India have feasted on this Pakistani attack. The pitch being very good for batting has helped but the accumulation done by India is awesome. Could put them in very good stead for the tests ahead.

I am hoping for a Pathan show with the ball. If he can do that, will be a lot of problems solved for us before the next all important test.

Pakistan = cannon fodder now for the Indian players. Anyone and everyone is smashing them! I feel sorry for their fans. It must be really painful for them. Sorry guys (genuinely)!!!

Wo!, this is a huge score, who ever wold have thought that India would make 600 at 61-4?

Brilliant batting from Pathan, hopefully he can do it with the ball as well....

I just could not believe my eyes. Two people have outclassed in this test match which I didn't expect that to happen... Yuvi and Pathan. I never expected them to play such a crucial role. I expected big from Sourav and Laxman though.

Terrific response from us after the early loss of 5 wickets. Now its upto Jumbo and Bhaji to do the rest. ;)

the last match was a draw not because of india. it was becoz of the wicket which was too dead slow. this one, india are definitely way ahead and its going to be require an even greater effort from pakistan than last time round to SAVE THIS MATCH and keep the defeat margin down to 1-0

the weather could play a part, but you cant predict things like weather. but india are trying to bat once and finish it. you now need a miraculous innings from the likes akmal, younis, yousuf, misbah, etc to bail pakistan out of defeat.
yes you are right last test pitch was too dead,but this pitch also not favouring bowlers,because pitch made by captain instruction this means india want to draw because already won one match and this things not helping them in Australia.

Users who are viewing this thread