Pakistan in India

Well Pakistan have to take another 10 wickets in India's second innings and no disrespect but I don't think that Pakistan's bowling line-up can take those wickets on a flat pitch.

This might be the weakest Bowling attack EVER! Akthar isn't fit to bowl, Sami is on a dry run, Arafat is new to the scene, and Danish just plain sucks.

But, like always, I don't lose hope in my team and I never keep hope in my team. Thats just how Pakistan is. :p

I hope pakistan can do what they are asked for, WIN.

I hope pakistan can do what they are asked for, WIN.

That is by far easier said than done, except for Australia of course...:p

BTW, who is this guy 'Ishant Sharma?', Whats like his special ability?

What Yuvraj said is RIGHT! If India are all out for 400-450, the game is still open and Pakistan can still win the match if they bat well. If India hit 500 and above, the match would be 98% shut out for Pakistan who will then have to play catch up and try to keep the series defeat margin to 1-0.

I sense India might get all out for 450 odd, giving Pakistan some hope. The first session of all days will be conducive for the bowlers with the weather conditions and with the new ball just 6 overs old, India will have to endure a very tricky first session. If they survive it with two good batsmen in the middle (or one of Ganguly, Karthik and Pathan with Kumble or Bhajji to give company), the match will be almost India's (barring miracles!).

Brilliant knock from Ganguly :happy and Yuvi :happy.

Ganguly should bat sensibly today and still Karthik at the crease with Pathan and Kumble to follow, India will be looking to get a score past 450. The fact that Dada will look for his first double century today will make him play cautiously.

I guess Karthik is going to experience the most toughest days of his career now until the first test against Australia. We will get to know if the selectors and the management give importance to his success in South Africa and England when they pick the team for the Melbourne test. Karthik has made it very tough for himself, and I am disappointed with him

Ganguly approaching that huge milestone of 200 which he hasnt got yet. I hope he doesnt become over cautious now. He needs to press on and help India bat out the second session today (and may be 1 hr of the last session). India should now aim at 600 and shut out Pakistan. They have survived the first session well, and with Ganguly and Pathan in there, things not at all looking good for Pakistan.

I say this:
Ganguly takes his time over the next 15 overs to get his double.
Then - Slog out. Irfan and Ganguly propelling India past 650, and maybe even 700.
Kumble has to remember we don't have the best bowling attack right now and we can't afford another Kolkatta.
2-0 is better then a 1-0. Lets Go India

Just as I say that Irfan slams one straight back for four.
Nice stuff from him.

Last edited:
ganguly batting very well... on his way to a 200...

:clap
Salute to Ganguly. Pathan also going strong.. 600 and declare guys. Pathan should look for 100 :) :D :happy

Ganguly looking nervous on the 190's. Come on Dada! This is the moment of your life!!! Get it for us plz!!!!

Ganguly looking nervous on the 190's. Come on Dada! This is the moment of your life!!! Get it for us plz!!!!

5 of Indias top 6 will have scored double tons now. :happy:happy:happy

Dadagiri at top. Congrats Ganguly.

Eat this Chappell.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread