Pakistan in India

OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!
:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

What has happened here??? Is this really India that is playing??? Cant believe it!

Dada ROCKZZ!!!!! But what a smashing innings from Yuvi!!! Splendid...

We cant have Yuvraj opening, so Laxman's spot is the one that should be in danger. I am scared if Anil would make Yuvraj open. They can may be drop Dhoni and fit Yuvraj in (which unfortunately would mean Karthik continues to open). But Yuvraj is a must! I just mean it, he IS A MUST in this test side (not as an opener)!!!!

I am lovin' it like anything. I almost gave up on this match, and now within two sessions the team is in the driver's position.

Last edited:
OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!
:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

What has happened here??? Is this really India that is playing??? Cant believe it!

Dada ROCKZZ!!!!! But what a smashing innings from Yuvi!!! Splendid...

We cant have Yuvraj opening, so Laxman's spot is the one that should be in danger. I am scared if Anil would make Yuvraj open. They can may be drop Dhoni and fit Yuvraj in (which unfortunately would mean Karthik continues to open). But Yuvraj is a must! I just mean it, he IS A MUST in this test side!!!!

I am lovin' it like anything. I almost gave up on this match, and now within two sessions the team is in the driver's position.

Can't drop Dhoni, no way!

I say drop Karthik and have Dravid opening.....

Can't drop Dhoni, no way!

I say drop Karthik and have Dravid opening.....

No way! That would put Dravid under more pressure. He is a big trump card in Australia and has to score big if India got to win the series (we can!).

Ok then Ganguly opening....

You dont want him to do well???

O God! Yuvraj gets out at the most inappropriate time... Not that it would hurt us, but he could have got a double hundred and just stamped his spot in the XI. He still almost has stamped it 99.8%

India 61/4

Can we survive this and post 300+? If yes, then we would have come back in this match well. Yuvraj and Ganguly need to bat really really well. Now that Laxman is out, Yuvraj need to seize this opportunity. If he scores big, it will be Laxman who could again be in danger in Australia.

Big chance for Irfan. If he can bat well and bowl his heart out, he could be on the plane to Australia.

Why should VVS be in danger just because he failed in one inning ?
He had scores of 72*,6*,108* before this inning ! This is the first time he got out in this series !

The only way Yuvraj can fit in when Sachin come back for the Boxing Day Test is if Dhoni is out of the side and Karthik opens and keeps wickets.

Very odd to see such kind of a competition for spots in the Indian side.
Very Australia`sque` !
A real tough one for the selectors and the team management ahead of the Boxing Day Test (can`t wait for it).

Well what an innings from Yuvraj Singh! However I have an element of doubt that we might gett rolled over for 400 tomorrow....

Well the only option is to Dravid opening down under....

Well... Aussies have got a competitor :)
I am not sure who to cheer for...
If we win this match, I would cheer for India -vs- Australia =P

So we got Yuvraj out. I am not waking up in the morning even if we get India all out in 1 over...
And if Faisal Iqbal does not play well he should be banned from the country, who is with me?
Why does Anjum come if they are not going to let him play?
Should have had Abdur Rauf in there...
Anjum/Stanvir should have played instead of Shitbal :mad:

Well what an innings from Yuvraj Singh! However I have an element of doubt that we might gett rolled over for 400 tomorrow....

Well the only option is to Dravid opening down under....

So what? 400 would be a big score on this wicket.

I feel India need to survive the morning session tomorrow and we can score 500 and more and put Pakistan in by tea itself.

@ aditya: with dhoni enjoying such a big status within the team (vice captain, big hitter), they wont drop him. i agree! the selectors and the management have one hell of a decision to make on whom to play at melbourne. what makes yuvraj's spot almost sure is that this was a very special innings and that too, when we were in dire straits at 61/4. Plus his style of batting is perfectly suited for the Aussie wickets (John Wright said the same).

Last edited:
Well... Aussies have got a competitor :)
I am not sure who to cheer for...
If we win this match, I would cheer for India -vs- Australia =P

So we got Yuvraj out. I am not waking up in the morning even if we get India all out in 1 over...
And if Faisal Iqbal does not play well he should be banned from the country, who is with me?
Why does Anjum come if they are not going to let him play?
Should have had Abdur Rauf in there...
Anjum/Stanvir should have played instead of Shitbal :mad:

Shitbal......:rtfl

India must get 450 at least to be in a commnding position,,,,

to me, the real hero of the day was DADA !!!
his pacing of the innings was absolutely amazing....
you wont find one reckless or ODI shot from him today.....

plus, he made yuvi comfortable at the crease and let
him play his natural game whereas he played second fiddle
and stayed at the other end...
nothing to take away from yuvraj who played an exceptional innings !!

am a bit amazed by few of the posts here.....
just one good innings from yuvi and one bad one from laxman and
everyones going gaga over his performance...
still for me,

laxman >> yuvraj (IN TESTS) !

am really excited as well as amazed over such competition in the indian
dressing room....:D

laxman's place is not in any danger,if any plyer can be dropped its dhoni...no other options.

KKd might have to sit out....
Its more or less likely that Gambhir will tour Oz as the third opener.

Great job done by India today. I didnt expect them to do so well after making so many changes to the eleven.

A shame Yuvraj was out at the end - the perfect way to stick two fingers up at the selectors is to beat Lara's record!

They have to stick to it tomorrow, dont assume the game is won. If India learn that skill on keeping at it, they will have what it takes to beat Australia.

Users who are viewing this thread