Pakistan in India

Laxman also gone. Well Banglore curse is back to haunt India.

I say boycott Bangalore for test matches .

Laxman also gone. Well Banglore curse is back to haunt India.

I say boycott Bangalore for test matches .

Lets see. Pakistan could also lose wickets like this. We have Irfan who will also open the bowling. Grassy wicket, Irfan with the new ball... Pakistan beware! Where did this Ishant come from? Where is VRV? The signs for india are disastrous to start with.

Lets see. Pakistan could also lose wickets like this. We have Irfan who will also open the bowling. Grassy wicket, Irfan with the new ball... Pakistan beware! Where did this Ishant come from? Where is VRV? The signs for india are disastrous to start with.

VRV is fastest in India nad you have Ishant who will need a drip after his first spell only.

India 61/4

Can we survive this and post 300+? If yes, then we would have come back in this match well. Yuvraj and Ganguly need to bat really really well. Now that Laxman is out, Yuvraj need to seize this opportunity. If he scores big, it will be Laxman who could again be in danger in Australia.

Big chance for Irfan. If he can bat well and bowl his heart out, he could be on the plane to Australia.

India 61/4

Can we survive this and post 300+? If yes, then we would have come back in this match well. Yuvraj and Ganguly need to bat really really well. Now that Laxman is out, Yuvraj need to seize this opportunity. If he scores big, it will be Laxman who could again be in danger in Australia.

Big chance for Irfan. If he can bat well and bowl his heart out, he could be on the plane to Australia.

:crying
Who selected the team for this match.

and to think it took this long for Pakistan to make the change and bring Arafat in, didnt expect Tanvir to be the one left out but he didnt really proove much in the past 2 tests. Sami finally gets a wicket but that still doesnt get him of the hook as far as i am concrned

Bring Sami on instead of Arafat. Then we can sore 300 otherwise i think India will find hard to make 200 on this pitch.
Out tailender will crumble in this one as they cant play bounce.

Its not all bounce. the wicket is two-paced. When it bounces, its more pronounced. The ball that got Laxman kept low and defeated him.

Its not all bounce. the wicket is two-paced. When it bounces, its more pronounced. The ball that got Laxman kept low and defeated him.

Arafat is not hit the deck kind of bowler, so he will not get bounce. Wait till you see Shoaib charging on and Ishant Sharma is at other end. Im waiting for that moment. Hope it comes somewhere tomorrow afternoon ;)

and there is a reason that Sami is not of the hook in my eyes, wide, wide, wider cant even ball a good line.

Afridi is greatly mised by Pakistan in this match, i feel that he would have been perfect for this time. India on 184/4 great partnership by yuvi and ganguly.

Last edited:
This is a good recovery for India, but not job done. We still need at least 300 on this pitch and with Karthik, Pathan and Kumble to come it is still possible. Hopefully both Ganguly and Yuvraj will make it to 3-figures....

BTW Kaneria has never looked dangerous in this series....

Oh whoopy! Butt & Hameed to bowl! :)
Why can't we give the ball to Yousuf?
And maybe Akmal can take off his gloves and have a go? :)
What about Faisal Iqbal? :D I am smelling a hattrick from him...

Seriously, I would rather wan't Sami in the team bowling 40 overs instead of Akhtar bowling 10 overs and getting injured all the time! :mad:
Waste of a spot in the playing XI :mad:

Seriously, I would rather wan't Sami in the team bowling 40 overs instead of Akhtar bowling 10 overs and getting injured all the time! :mad:

Wrong selection by both teams. tanveer should never have been dropped. Pakistan should have played arafat in place of faisal iqbal.

Yeah Salman Butt is really ripping, flighting, dipping and spinning them today, shame he hasn't got a wicket.....

Anyway Yuvraj has batted sensationally today under pressure.....

And theres the century for Ganguly as well!

Believe me or not, but at 65-4 I imagined these two saving India and getting tons....

Last edited:
Dada has got another 100. Hes batting best in his life ight now.

Users who are viewing this thread