Pakistan in India

Except he can't take wickets.

I wonder why?

Prehaps, he's USELESS.

If Sami wasn't there in our last game we would've lost. Putting up an effort with the bat which contributed to the draw. I know his bowling is not up to the mark, but all he needs is one wicket to get him going.

If Sami wasn't there in our last game we would've lost. Putting up an effort with the bat which contributed to the draw. I know his bowling is not up to the mark, but all he needs is one wicket to get him going.

I don't see why Pakistan play Sami. An average of over 48 is unacceptable IMO. Surely there are plenty of bowlers around Pakistan who will do a much better job than him.

Yeah but I don't think Arafat has his tutay under control, I can't see him batting like Sami, their all crap.

:p

The pitch report said that the pitch is not that hard, it has lot of moisture and has a layer of grass on it. The sun is out but for the pitch to become hard it will take another 3-4 days:p but still it is good for batting at the moment.

I fear this test might be over in 3-4 days considering the grass and moisture which was present on the pitch.

EDIT : India have won the toss and have decided to bat 1st :eek:

Last edited:
So why is it that, on stupid ARY they have some chavy Bhangra song on even though it says on Sky Digital coverage starts at 3:30am.

WTF?

Well regarding the pitch, its been modified for this match.. Not the old Banglore conditions which stats favoured Pakistan in all the cases. Some Black soil have been added and blah blah blah( I don't remember the modifications which they were telling. :p )

Sachin is not playing today.. :( Good chance for Karthik to boost his confidence up as he is sure to come down the order. India batting first now.. This is what I also hoped for.

Also, I liked the way Kumble said during toss, " Our main Strength is Spin and We want to put some big score on the board. " Nice confidence...:)

Sachin is not playing today.. :( Good chance for Karthik to boost his confidence up as he is sure to come down the order. India batting first now.. This is what I also hoped for.

Yuvi and Gambhir in the side :clap. Gambhir should score a century along with Jaffer. Then the middle order is strong enough to get a big score on the board and then India declares before Karthik comes out to bat:p (Cricketman93 will curse me for this :p lol)

This test match is important for Gambhir and Karthik. Whoever gets runs in this match he will be a strong contender for the opening spot for Australia tour

hope yauvraj does well to keep the indian middle order on their heels also pathan should do well and get into some form before the australian series.

He's fit unlike Akthar... That's why I respect him.

You`ll find plenty of fit bowlers in Pakistan, most of whom may pick up a few wickets.
Sami, at the moment cannot buy a wicket.

Even if he goes on to pick up a 5er here, I stand by my stance.

Last edited:
Well finally Sami has got a wicket. Arafat having gone off to dream start.

Our hopes now are rested on shoulders of Laxman, Ganguly and Yuvraj.

This wicket has more bounce than WACA.

What the heck??? What was Kumble thinking????

This wicket fits the description given by Harbhajan to New Zealand wickets on which India played in 2003 "GARDEN". It has so much of grass on it. The ball is moving big (Jaffer's wicket proved that).

For how long will Indian captains elect to bat first, citing the advantage of bowling last at the opposition??? To bowl last at the opposition and win, you need a good first innings total.

VVS Laxman OUT! India in dire straits now.

Funnily, I have more hope now on Dinesh Karthik than I ever had in this series (on him). He could play well on this kind of a track. Out comes Yuvraj Singh, who is also known to play well on these kind of tracks (Remember Lahore 2004?)

I am really pissed off with Kumble... This is like playing into the hands of the Pakistanis. May be the occasion of captaining on his home ground and got too much into him that he didnt know what to do

Users who are viewing this thread