Pakistan in India

We should all contribute and give Ishant Sharma a months meal free as the poor guy needs to build up :)

Imagine him sledging Hayden.

Zaheer, RP and Munaf out of the next match. Irfan (c'mon!), VRV and Ishant probably will play. I would have preferred Bose over Sharma, he wasn't too impressive in his debut.

bose is too slow,ishant has the talent to develop into a good bowler.

Too slow?

Zaheer is our best bowler and he hits about 84-85MPH on average (excluding deliberate slow balls).

LOL, Younus Khan has refused to be captain due to him once again saying that he is being "used" by PCB. Mohammad Yousuf has also backed away. Geo is reporting that Misbah will take over as captain, but I think Afridi should get the recall to be captain, surely he's better then Misbah.

PCB has proved that they are really stupid. How can they not call Afridi back? We know he would take more wickets than Arafat. He can also score some runs.

PCB has proved that they are really stupid. How can they not call Afridi back? We know he would take more wickets than Arafat. He can also score some runs.

Not only that, but his sheer presence is a boost, he's a great personality. I'm not complaining at all that he's not been called up.

Arafat can score runs too, hes a all-rounder and usefull one at that. he has prooven himself in domestick competitions. one the other side i have said since the start of the series that Afridi should be in the squad, he is a good test player at #5 or #6 and his bowling has been great over the past year.

Arafat can score runs too, hes a all-rounder and usefull one at that. he has prooven himself in domestick competitions. one the other side i have said since the start of the series that Afridi should be in the squad, he is a good test player at #5 or #6 and his bowling has been great over the past year.
Every Pakistani player is good in domestic. In the World Cup, Azhar Mahmood was called up because of his domestic performance. What did he do? Sami was called back for the test series because of his domestic 9 for, what did he do? So just forget the domestic cricket of Pakistan.

For the next game, I would say our line-up would look something like this:

Salman Butt
Yasir Hameed
Younus Khan
Mohammad Yousuf
Misbah Ul-Haq
Kamran Akmal
Yasir Arafat
Sohail Tanvir
Mohammad Sami/Abdul Rehman
Shoaib Akthar
Danish Kaneria

I really think that Arafat will bat better than Faisal.

Every Pakistani player is good in domestic. In the World Cup, Azhar Mahmood was called up because of his domestic performance. What did he do? Sami was called back for the test series because of his domestic 9 for, what did he do? So just forget the domestic cricket of Pakistan.

yea true to some extent but he also played good in English county cricket and that helped him alot.

This would be mine:

Salman Butt
Yasir Hameed
Younis Khan
Mohammed Yousuf
Misbah-ul-Haq
Kamran Akmal
Sohail Tanvir
Iftikhr Anjum
Abdul Rehman
Shoaib Akhtar
Danish Kaneria

thats a long tail and Tanvirs batting in the previous 2 tests wasnt what it was hyped up to be, honestly the best option for the team that you have chosen (which i agree with for the most part) would be Afridi. he could replace rehman and give another batting option and if the pitch does help the pace bowlers like its being said than pakistan could have 3 pace bowlers.

Users who are viewing this thread