Pakistan Tour of Australia 2009/10

More on keepergate, rumour has it Umar was trying to pull out of the match by faking an injury which the PCB ordered him to see the doctors who declared him fit.

Well we seem to be doing everything except winning games....
Would prefer to see Akmal as a batsman in place of Iqbal at no.3. Much more suited to the role then Faisal. Wished we had Alam too to fill Misbah's position. I reckon Umar Akmals gonna go have a "bad" test. What are the conditions like

So you want to drop Katich, a proven Test cricketer for Hughes, an unproven Test cricketer? While we're at it, let's just drop Marcus North who's had two bad matches for a supposed leg-spinner with an average of 75. Future Andrew Hilditch right here. :sarcasm

Dumbhead, what your problem ?? I told, Hughes should get chance becasue Katto is coming back. If Katto comes back then either Hughes or North will get the axe. From Nelsen's view looks like it will be Hughes who will be out.

I guess Sarfraz will be playing instend of Kamran Akaml..after his pathetic Wicket keeping in the last Test that cost us the match:mad:
Exit door need to shown to Faisal Iqbal and Mesbah. :mad:

^Yep. I like it. Give North another chance to improve. Let Hughes know he just can't walk into the team.

Although he struggled through it, I really liked the fight Hughes showed in that 37 at the SCG. In the end it was a shame he got out because he'd done all the hard work and was just starting to look comfortable. And that's exactly what I wanted to see from him - the ability to fight and not throw the bat at everything. He'll be a better player for it. He's virtually a lock for the NZ tour anyway so he'll be back.

Dumbhead, what your problem ?? I told, Hughes should get chance becasue Katto is coming back. If Katto comes back then either Hughes or North will get the axe. From Nelsen's view looks like it will be Hughes who will be out.
Ahahahaha, Dumbhead, I haven't heard that one since Kinder.

The thing is, Hughes has left the squad, so you'll be picking a non-existant player. There's also the fact that you want Steven Smith in for North; if you want Smith in for North, and Katich comes back, OH WAIT, no spot for the non-existant Hughes! Good one dumbhead! (Y)

Teams for tomorrow

Pakistan: Mohammad Yousuf (captain), Imran Farhat, Salman Butt, Khurram Manzoor, Umar Akmal, Shoaib Malik, Sarfraz Ahmed, Mohammad Aamer, Umar Gul, Mohammed Asif, Danish Kaneria, Faisal Iqbal (12th man).

Australia: Simon Katich, Shane Watson, Ricky Ponting (captain), Michael Hussey, Michael Clarke, Marcus North, Brad Haddin, Mitchell Johnson, Nathan Hauritz, Peter Siddle, Doug Bollinger, Clint Mackay (12th man).

Pakistan | Australia | third Test | Hobart | teams named

Users who are viewing this thread