Pakistan Tour of Australia 2009/10

oh god I can't wait for this rubbish Australian summer of cricket to be over. It has been ridiculous.

Next time, let's hope some decent cricket teams tour this country, instead of just giving the Australian team a bunch of cheap runs and wickets.

So you are calling Pakistan a poor team?

Well now days they (the Asian teams) believe T/20's more important than tests.

Pakistan are not a test team.
they are a ODI and T20 team

This guy said it right.

You have to wonder: Are teams like the West Indies or Pakistan really Test teams? OK - they make it - JUST - but geez they are CRAP. Sometimes I wonder if only a few teams now should be Test-worthy: Australia, India, England, South Africa.... that's about it!

I realise that teams go through tough times whan they are "rebuilding", but for Pakistan and the West Indies, this has been really stretching the mark.

Ridiculous reply.

Howsie, maybe you should grow some stones, son, and show us that, as a New Zealander, you are not Australia's "retarded little brother" by displaying some substance to your reply rather than "ridiculous comment"? Can you do better? You don't have to take the little yellow special bus to school, do you?

Well I could of said you had no clue at all if you actually think this summer has been "ridiculous" and that the two teams that have toured have been less then decent. But I really didn't see the point in wasting two minutes replying to someone that probably wouldn't be able to comprehend a paragraph this long, so I shortened it for you and your tiny Australian brain.

Well I could of said you had no clue at all if you actually think this summer has been "ridiculous" and that the two teams that have toured have been less then decent. But I really didn't see the point in wasting two minutes replying to someone that probably wouldn't be able to comprehend a paragraph this long, so I shortened it for you and your tiny Australian brain.

It's OK. I understand the need to be an Australian. Deep inside.

oh god I can't wait for this rubbish Australian summer of cricket to be over. It has been ridiculous.

Next time, let's hope some decent cricket teams tour this country, instead of just giving the Australian team a bunch of cheap runs and wickets.

You watched the Sydney test, right?

It's OK. I understand the need to be an Australian. Deep inside.

Hah, if only you knew.

This guy said it right.

You have to wonder: Are teams like the West Indies or Pakistan really Test teams? OK - they make it - JUST - but geez they are CRAP. Sometimes I wonder if only a few teams now should be Test-worthy: Australia, India, England, South Africa.... that's about it!

I realise that teams go through tough times whan they are "rebuilding", but for Pakistan and the West Indies, this has been really stretching the mark.

Australia struggled to beat the West Indies ff's, and the current series right now should of been 1-1 if not for the biggest cock up of all time. Within the last 15 months Australia have lost test series against all three of those teams, and now they can't even put away teams at the bottom of the rankings.

Pakistan have just looked way out of their depths tbh. Hated watching them bat, but they have some very very decent bowlers. That Aamer kid is going to be class.

Bet that took ya 2 minutes to type up :)

Well i agree with howsie, your statement suggesting only the top 4 teams was just ridiculous. Pakistans Test Team sucks but if you think the best solution is to chuck them away, well then talking to you is pointless. Teams improve by playing more and we just havent played enough Tests in the past 2 years or so. Also as matt said did you watch the secoond test? It was our own stupidity that cost us the game not some Australian brilliance(though i have to admit, aussies deserve credit for their never say die approach). I dont think you would have said what you did had we won the test.
AlsoGoing by your statement Aussies shouldnt be playing the T20's

Users who are viewing this thread