Pakistan Tour of Australia 2009/10

Robelinda

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Congrats Watson! My favourite player to watch in cricket at the moment. Love his tremendous technique and strokeplay, looks 100% like a test batsman, and and a darn good opening batsman at that. This innings has been amazing, not because its the first aussie ton this summer, but becauseof the state of the innings, his teamates have failed, he has been a rock.

Now, is it just me or does it seem like a half fit Gul would be ten times better than the best this Rauf joker has to offer? He's awful in all 3- bat, ball and the field.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I just knew he would hit it at that fielder. He did pick out the right fielder to hit it at though. Well done Watto.

And Johnson is run out.

D

Dutch

Will Ponting regret his first innings declaration.....I doubt it, as there is probably at least 150 more on the board than Pakistan seem seem cacpable of getting at the moment but as they say the fat lady hasn't got her throat cleared yet......................

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I wouldn't blame that declaration, Pakistan were bowled out for under 300 which justified that call. If we are going to blame it on anything it would be the 2nd inning batting collapse. And the bowlers will have to bowl really poorly to lose it from here.

D

Dutch

I wouldn't blame that declaration, Pakistan were bowled out for under 300 which justified that call. If we are going to blame it on anything it would be the 2nd inning batting collapse. And the bowlers will have to bowl really poorly to lose it from here.

I agree in that Pakistan just dont have what it takes to chase any kind of total above 300......just shows you as well how things are with regards to the Blackcaps!!:p

angryangy

ICC Chairman
I guess that's the hazard of a 7-2 or 8-1 field, that you run out of decent fielders in catching positions.

irottev

School Cricketer
That dropped catch on 99 sums up Pakistan. Their catching and fielding is abysmal. The series they played in New Zealand was the worst fielding performance i'd ever seen.

Watson lucky.

I agree in that Pakistan just dont have what it takes to chase any kind of total above 300......just shows you as well how things are with regards to the Blackcaps!!:p

What's that supposed to mean? You make no sense.

D

Dutch

That dropped catch on 99 sums up Pakistan. Their catching and fielding is abysmal. The series they played in New Zealand was the worst fielding performance i'd ever seen.

Watson lucky.

What's that supposed to mean? You make no sense.

What you mean is is that you dont understand me, which aren't neccessarily the same thing I have you know........

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Lucky to be playing Pakistan, though? Their fielding is bad, but everyone benefits from it.

P

pcfan123

Gutted, Watson did not deserve that hundred. He deserved 90 odd and should have been out for 99. Spend more than an hour nervously prodding and poking about.

Users who are viewing this thread