Pakistan vs England Jul-Aug-Sep 2010

Woop, lets start the North-South dinner-tea debate.

And for the record its; Breakfast, Lunch, Tea, Dinner, Supper.

And of those all I have is my dinner. Can't stand eating breakfast as it makes me feel ill eating in the morning, don't have time for any lunch, don't like sweet things so I wouldn't have tea and then have a massive dinner.

In other news the whole England bowling lineup looks to be in pretty great form here. Hopefully if they take this form into Australia we will have a decent series.

They were keen on that, but after all the replays, it's hard to tell why.

angryangy added 12 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Pressure building on England. Somehow.

Agree. Smacks a few 4's, technique is suspect to say the least.

and he's out.

Agreed, Umar Akmal is slowly proving to be a flash in the pan and nothing more. Seems to lack temperament and technique. That debut series in NZ must have been a fluke.

excellent 100 run partnership. Loving the new kid, Zulqurnain.... Ajmal is a fighter as always

Ajmals innings was great to see, he took a lot of hits but still played the pull shot. The celebration was great too, very intense little guy

Mark added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Lead of 100 or so will be a fantastic opportunity for Cook to have a pressure-less knock and get some form.

Pity the Zulq couldn't get a century. Great, great knock in the circumstances though, and on debut. Supported nicely by a gutsy Ajmal knock as well.

If somehow this last pair adds another 38 runs to get the lead to 150, then the game will be 50-50 I reckon. It would be great for cricket and this series if Pakistan miraculously pull off a win.

If somehow this last pair adds another 38 runs to get the lead to 150, then the game will be 50-50 I reckon. It would be great for cricket and this series if Pakistan miraculously pull off a win.

it will be quite a miracle, specially as they have also lost Gul.... so they will have to rely on Umar Amin as the third seamer...

Users who are viewing this thread