Patch General discussion

Mmm no, he's havinga dig for no good reason.

You release a patch, you release the notes that go with it.
A lot if devs will release the notes before the patch goes live to stimulate discussion and interest.

What we have now is an annoying mix of speculation, misinformation and assumptions which could all be avoided

A good idea would be to do no speculating and wait patiently for the notes. The "misinformation" you are receiving isn't coming from Big Ant.

My two pence on it is that I agree not having patch notes to stimulate discussion regarding what has and haven't been fixed isn't ideal, the fact big ant are actively engaging their community and customer's and releasing a patch so soon after release, When other companies will take months if at all to release a patch show's great commitment to an already fantastic product.

We have all seen the farce that is Battlefield 4, the fact that they are still having issues several months from the release of the game and the fact they aren't listening to their consumer base shows in my mind that big ant are the minority in caring how their product and consumer base evolves.

Big thanks @BigAntStudios :thumbs

You don't have to restart your career, you can continue it, but you won't get a fix for the player roles issue.

5) There is a wierd runout bug that happened with the AI during the only match i played. Basically they just hit the ball straight to the fielder in the inner circle and run, giving away free run outs. And this was on veteran difficulty level. This is the scorecard from that match. Just see the score and the number or runouts. I expected better AI on this difficulty level so was very disappointed

This was happening to me alot pre-patch if you had mid on and mid off on the edge of inner circle they hit and run to them. hardly even halfway down the track when given out.
I know this topic is for who have the patch but just thought id say i was experiencing it alot 4-5 run outs a game all in a cluster.

My two pence on it is that I agree not having patch notes to stimulate discussion regarding what has and haven't been fixed isn't ideal, the fact big ant are actively engaging their community and customer's and releasing a patch so soon after release, When other companies will take months if at all to release a patch show's great commitment to an already fantastic product.

We have all seen the farce that is Battlefield 4, the fact that they are still having issues several months from the release of the game and the fact they aren't listening to their consumer base shows in my mind that big ant are the minority in caring how their product and consumer base evolves.

Big thanks @BigAntStudios :thumbs

The other alternative would have been to hold the PS3 patch until I can release the notes...

There is something to be said for seeing what people think prior to notes too - no placebo.

Bug : I updated DBC14 on my ps3 today, i continued my career as a Bat-AR, and continued a 4 day game which i saved before the patch. my team's AI was bowling, i saw that the field setup had like max slip fielders, then when it was my turn to bowl, i wanted to change the field setup, i pressed D-PAD down, i see all the field options(fast, medium, spin, all, defensive, offensive, etc) are empty. any one faced it?

I have waited for the patch to start the career mode... so can someone please guide me on how to begin a career to play for India eventually

Downloaded the patch...Things that have changed according to me:

1.) Fielders position names very helpful.

2.)Reduced direct hits.WK hitting the stumps unnecessarily has reduced.

3.)The fielders now drop some catches...

4.)Feels like the fielders are not Super human as hitting in the gaps the fielders are missing the ball and chasing it rather than flying around.:thumbs
The gameplay now feel good...Great job...:cheers :D

I have waited for the patch to start the career mode... so can someone please guide me on how to begin a career to play for India eventually

You have to start from club division and then you ll be promoted to internationals.

Users who are viewing this thread