Patch General discussion

Thanks for getting the patch out so quickly Ross. Props to BigAnt for getting issues fixed so quickly. I must say there are some really rude, impatient people on this forum!

Anyway from what i can tell.

1.) Correct bowlers are now bowling in the right order and no more batsmen opening the bowling.

2.Wicket keeper/bowlers aren't breaking the stumps every other ball.

3. Fielders aren't running around the field like the Flash and cutting off easy singles and taking ridiculous catches anymore.

4. Viewing fielding placements from the batsmens view is really easy now and super pleased with this.

5. Direct hits have been toned down alot.

6. Pressing right on the d-pad now brings up confidence/fatigue in career mode.

Overall excellent first patch and has improved the game alot already. Keep up the good work guys :thumbs

Patch is sounding good just wish MS were as quick as Big Ant but patiently waiting

Thanks for getting the patch out so quickly Ross. Props to BigAnt for getting issues fixed so quickly. I must say there are some really rude, impatient people on this forum!

Anyway from what i can tell.

1.) Correct bowlers are now bowling in the right order and no more batsmen opening the bowling.

2.Wicket keeper/bowlers aren't breaking the stumps every other ball.

3. Fielders aren't running around the field like the Flash and cutting off easy singles and taking ridiculous catches anymore.

4. Viewing fielding placements from the batsmens view is really easy now and super pleased with this.

5. Direct hits have been toned down alot.

6. Pressing right on the d-pad now brings up confidence/fatigue in career mode.

Overall excellent first patch and has improved the game alot already. Keep up the good work guys :thumbs

anything on run outs and stumpings?

Thanks to the update now I'm 151 n.o Now I can see the fielders properly :yes

yea ROSS, stumping sucks... in online if u miss the ball from spinner u will be stumped 9 out of 10 times (even without charging at bowler/slog)

Game looks much better with the patch.
Patch is available through US PSN. Downloaded it today and played.
Waiting for patch 2.

Downloaded Patch.
Not that it really matters for gameplay but notice when the starting lineup appears (on scoreboard) is much smoother. Before patch that bit always seem to stutter. I could be going blind(wrong) though.

Downloaded Patch.
Not that it really matters for gameplay but notice when the starting lineup appears (on scoreboard) is much smoother. Before patch that bit always seem to stutter. I could be going blind(wrong) though.

No you are right. The stuttering during that is gone.

Still no Xbox patch?

yea ROSS, stumping sucks... in online if u miss the ball from spinner u will be stumped 9 out of 10 times (even without charging at bowler/slog)

I guess that's an issue even with multi player. . I got stumped 8 times with no mistake of mine. . Was hoping the patch would fix this. .:(

Anyways waiting for the patch eagerly. .. Come on Microsoft. ..

My brother connected to xbox live and used the 'replace all teams' feature yet when I did it on my account I ended up with slightly different rosters and kits. Are there two updates and if so how do you choose a specific one?

Many thanks

Still getting black screen on shots thought it was in patch 1 to be fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread