Patch General discussion

Does anyone know how to overturn umpire decisions by having low skilled umpires? No idea how to:-/

Do you have a manual?

The patch is now available for the US. I think the patch now worked against me.
AI took for a suicidal run while I was watching in career mode but my teammate AI now missed the stumps!!

In prior version, he would've been gone.... dammit. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. I downloaded it in the morning

What was the keyword you searched in US PSN?

----------

Sorry my bad, didn't knew that logging in to game will get the patch! Was searching in store. :D it's downloading for me now. Going to try it finally!

----------

Sorry my bad, didn't knew that logging in to game will get the patch! Was searching in store. :D it's downloading for me now. Going to try it finally!

The patch showed up on its own when I relaunched the game this afternoon. It is a 12MB download

The patch is now available for the US. I think the patch now worked against me.
AI took for a suicidal run while I was watching in career mode but my teammate AI now missed the stumps!!

In prior version, he would've been gone.... dammit. :eek:

Well it's much more realistic this way as fielders do miss direct hits from close range in real life.

In the next version, I like a youtube uploader to be built into the game like in a few other games like Pain.
Makes life so easy..

In the next version, I like a youtube uploader to be built into the game like in a few other games like Pain.
Makes life so easy..

The next gen consoles make this all so much easier - all handled through the console without the game having to do much at all.

The next gen consoles make this all so much easier - all handled through the console without the game having to do much at all.

Yup, click that 'Share' button and presto, the videos's on youtube!

Thanks for getting the patch out so quickly Ross. Props to BigAnt for getting issues fixed so quickly. I must say there are some really rude, impatient people on this forum!

Anyway from what i can tell.

1.) Correct bowlers are now bowling in the right order and no more batsmen opening the bowling.

2.Wicket keeper/bowlers aren't breaking the stumps every other ball.

3. Fielders aren't running around the field like the Flash and cutting off easy singles and taking ridiculous catches anymore.

4. Viewing fielding placements from the batsmens view is really easy now and super pleased with this.

5. Direct hits have been toned down alot.

6. Pressing right on the d-pad now brings up confidence/fatigue in career mode.

Overall excellent first patch and has improved the game alot already. Keep up the good work guys :thumbs

For points 1 and 3, do we have to restart the career mode? Because I resumed my career mode and points 1 and 3 are the same for me. Fielders run around like Flash and batsman like Pomersbach open the bowling. If I have to start career mode again, then this would suck bigtime, as I have already spent 3.5 years in career mode.

----------

I didn't do anything. I turned on my console and started the game as I usually do, and got a pop up saying "there's a new version for this Blah blah blah" and I clicked yes immediately. It was only 12mb.

Installed the patch. Played many online matches. The Black flash screen still exist while playing the shot. It comes intermittently.

Also some more bugs are
1) Spinner bowler, bowls short on the leg side, even way down..is given as as short ball /No ball due to height.
2) Wide ball given even if ball hits batsman's leg.
3) In decision review system, the system clearly showed ball hitting the stumps (outside off stumps pitching), but still did not reversed the decision.
4) Cut back , went straight to the boundary, but in 5 seconds given out, caught by wicket keeper. In replay, ball still going back, but still given out.
5) If ball is missed while playing, and you just do nothing then fine, but if you press circle / cancel button, Wicket keeper will automatically run out you. Very weird. Similar with non-strikers end.
6) in-field fielders are still pretty fast.

Last edited:
Thanks for the patch ross

Users who are viewing this thread