Patch General discussion

Definitely 3 MB file.. Funny part is my data with Career is fully intact.. so I dont have to restart the career?? Is it for everyone?

It doesn't break yourcareer. You can continue, it's just you won't receive the fixesd related exclusively to career mode unless you restart

It doesn't break yourcareer. You can continue, it's just you won't receive the fixesd related exclusively to career mode unless you restart
Oh ok.. I restart my career then! :) Thanks Jadel for the input..

Jusy installed the badboy patch on my xbox360, it is a 3mb one, iam sure someone said it was a 12mb one?

Yay there are labels now above the names in the field:)

Many thanks big ant and ross:)

I have found two issues.

1. Red circle around the ball after shot being played
2. 4 to 5 slips in odi and t20 matches when AI is fielding

:noway

Plz do fix it

Description of Issue: Set my career player to fast medium, yet he's pinging in 90+mph balls, which are barely bouncing to the keeper?

I think to bowl short you have to hold R1 and press Right Stick up very late. Even if you do that I find that the AI plays short bowling very easily.

I dont know if this bug has been posted already .

1. Balls bowled by the bowler gets counted only late. I mean he bowled more than 8 or 9 balls.

2. Spiner full length ball is given as noball and given 7 runs.

Still red circle around the ball and 5 slips in t20/odi .... :noway

I have a question before I download the patch, I have only been playing a custom competition since I've had the game, will the patch work in my saved competition or will I have to restart the competition for the patch to work?

Worth noting that my Xbox didn't actually prompt me about the patch - it just installed it at some point. So might be worth checking in a match for the labels above fielders if you aren't getting a prompt for the patch but are being signed in to Xbox Live

Sorry, but what are the other main bugs online? Other than the bumped balls being given caught out and folks being dismissed off free hits, is there any other online gameplay bug?

There are few like grounded shot played for boundary but umpire signals six....sometimes after playing shot, black screen appears for couple of seconds....over pitched ball was given bouncer by umpire...runout issues...

but hopefully next patch will solve these issues.....:)

How do I download the patch and install the patch?? (PS3)

I hate to keep banging the same drum but I having played the game all day to see if I could replicate my earlier findings it seems that close fielders, e.g. mid-on or first slip running behind the keeper, who gather then thrown backhanded at the stumps appear to not have been affected by the current patch. Out of 17 instances (of trying to run myself out - batsmen had crossed) they hit the stumps 14 times. However, the few times when I wasn't trying to run myself out and pressed run then cancel immediately they didn't hit the stumps once out of around 4/5 instances. It seems they obtain their super powers when they 'know' a runout is there for the taking, i.e. batsmen have crossed?

Anyone else noticed this?

@BigAntStudios

I've come across a very strange issue post patch. When playing 2 player, the batting just goes nuts sometimes. The batsmen are moving in slow motion, the are playing shots that dont correspond to the input, an its generally a complete mess. I've messed around with invert batting and all with no success. Is it a difficulty issue? I'm very confused and its destroying the game for me. This is in five 5, t 10 and t 20.

Users who are viewing this thread