Patch General discussion

The Xbox patch will be through when it's through, it is not in our hands.

Doesn't R2 work if you cancel the run?

Nope it doesn't. The batsman's bat was over the line and he was walking in. I kept R2 pressed but nothing. That's why I mentioned it here as I thought this might have been addressed.

Yep I think you're right, it's a shame tho my allrounder was in all forms of the game for aus and every league

Thats just a practise mate, now it all starts again, we are all on the same level

its clear allrounders make the test teams and others way quicker than just pure batsman

Im more concerned about changing my spot so I dont take the position of Michael clark in the test matches etc etc, i love Davey warner but i would rather replace him then clarke, hopefully warner is named at no.1 in the international sides!!

Nope it doesn't. The batsman's bat was over the line and he was walking in. I kept R2 pressed but nothing. That's why I mentioned it here as I thought this might have been addressed.

I've had that happen before the patch so I know what you mean. You can't sprint back and sometimes they walk casually and don't ground the bat as if the ball had been hit nowhere near a fielder yet it us coming right back and they get run out

If someone could let me know when they have got the patch for Xbox in Australia that would be great.

Just a slight clarification needed here. Ross had mentioned that the patch would be released only when it got approved on both platforms. So apparently we just have to wait for the patch to go live on Xbox. In all probability its already been approved.

PS3 Patch updated,I don't know what are all the changes have done but now its simple to view the fielding with fielding positions over fielder head and that's what I needed.

yeah those tasmanian uniforms get lost in the back drop of the grass

1 hour to go and then i will be on me way home!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats just a practise mate, now it all starts again, we are all on the same level

its clear allrounders make the test teams and others way quicker than just pure batsman

Im more concerned about changing my spot so I dont take the position of Michael clark in the test matches etc etc, i love Davey warner but i would rather replace him then clarke, hopefully warner is named at no.1 in the international sides!!

First match in new career with pure batsmen at number 3 36 then I got a good Yorker and then an 11 nicking to the keeper

Users who are viewing this thread