End Game Prison Break Mafia! - Town Wins! The inmates (RUDI, SamSax., FP, CK, PS) escape!

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
And even I can randomly accuse you because Fake Passports are used by the criminals (mafia, in this case).

:clap for your reasoning power.
This isn't a response we'd expect, you sound weird with that tbh. I feel there's something.

Unlynch

But,
FOS: Sodium

Villain

ICC Board Member
India

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
This isn't a response we'd expect, you sound weird with that tbh. I feel there's something.

Unlynch

But,
FOS: Sodium
This isn't an interview or questionnaires to 'expect' the responses you want to read. What is more weird is that you just agreed to the post and lynched me on the basis of reason given by someone else. You didn't have any reason of your own?

And why did you unlynch me when you were not 'expecting' that response from me? Typical scum post.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
This isn't an interview or questionnaires to 'expect' the responses you want to read. What is more weird is that you just agreed to the post and lynched me on the basis of reason given by someone else. You didn't have any reason of your own?

And why did you unlynch me when you were not 'expecting' that response from me? Typical scum post.
The weird thing is you took the joke post very seriously, or you can't take a joke. "Typical scum post" - seriously?[DOUBLEPOST=1522227336][/DOUBLEPOST]Lynch: Sodium

This time seriously. He sounds too defensive tbh.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
He sounds too defensive tbh.
Not covering up for him but what's the fuss? If a player sounds too aggressive, "he is scum"; if he sounds too defensive, "he is scum".

FOS: Villain ;)

*This post is a starting point and have no intentions to accuse or claim anything. :p

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Not covering up for him but what's the fuss? If a player sounds too aggressive, "he is scum"; if he sounds too defensive, "he is scum".

FOS: Villain ;)

*This post is a starting point and have no intentions to accuse or claim anything. :p
I think everyone can understand it being a joke post but he got too defensive with it, that's never a good sign which I hope others who've been playing this can realize.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
The weird thing is you took the joke post very seriously, or you can't take a joke. "Typical scum post" - seriously? --- Double Post Merged, 5 minutes ago --- Lynch: Sodium

This time seriously. He sounds too defensive tbh.
Great!
Now you turn your statement and call it a joke because I've replied to it. If I had not replied to it, you would've said 'Hey, you haven't replied to my post, weird'.

And surely I did reply to FP's post in a humorous way but your response didn't seem like a joke in anyway. Again, you have lynched me just because I didn't understand your joke. Lol

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Great!
Now you turn your statement and call it a joke because I've replied to it. If I had not replied to it, you would've said 'Hey, you haven't replied to my post, weird'.
It was a mere joke, I guess only you did not get it. And I lynched you since you still sound defensive replying to a random vote/joke.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Sodium , CK & Villain . All different claims . Stand reasonable atleast .

Villain

ICC Board Member
India

Users who are viewing this thread