End Game Prison Break Mafia! - Town Wins! The inmates (RUDI, SamSax., FP, CK, PS) escape!

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Its not random in as much your reply can speak about your alignment and needs to be considered. I can hand on heart say though I picked Sodium purely because I would work it I to the flavour...

Good discussion to start the day tho :D

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Lynch Count

Sodium - 2
(Villain, Fake Passport)
Cerealkiller - 1 (Rebel2k17)
Rebel2k17 - 1 (Cerealkiller)

WITH 10 Alive, 6 Votes are required for a majority.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Lol even the mod wants Sod to go. :p

In all seriousness I kinda get what Villain is saying about Sod sounding too defensive. It's fosworthy.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Fake Passports have been used by Villain and Rebel and they're disguising themselves among us and SK is out of jail.

F.O.S: FP, Rebel, Villain and CK.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Don't you all know that I'm Loco? I have absolutely no idea what I'm capable of doing when I get a bit deranged, so in the best interests of the rest of the town I'd better...
Self-Lynch

I agree, a lynch voted for within the first few posts of a game should be taken with a heavy grain of salt really. If it gets discussion of the ground, which in this case it has, I actually endorse it.

Well, with two Mafia, a vig and a CK there is potential for things to get very messy with kills being made all over the shop. Can't decide if upon seeing the set-up I'm happy that it's open or not. The fact that there's a Godfather makes it an advantage, but added to that the Mafia knows what the town PRs are.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yeah open setup is defo advantage to mafia but Yash is inexperienced as far as forum mafia is concerned so we got to play as it is.

I seriously doubt vig will be able to kill each night? If that is actually the case it will be a killing spree, each night! We do have a RB but still 2 kills each night is going to be deadly. We got to be very careful in our lynches. Atm I would like to hear a bit from Sodium.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I never actually Lynched...
Sorry my bad.

Lynch Count

Sodium - 1
(Villain)
Cerealkiller - 1 (Rebel2k17)
Rebel2k17 - 1 (Cerealkiller)
El Loco - 1 (El Loco)

WITH 10 Alive, 6 Votes are required for a majority.

El Loco

ENG....
Yeah open setup is defo advantage to mafia but Yash is inexperienced as far as forum mafia is concerned so we got to play as it is.

I seriously doubt vig will be able to kill each night? If that is actually the case it will be a killing spree, each night! We do have a RB but still 2 kills each night is going to be deadly. We got to be very careful in our lynches. Atm I would like to hear a bit from Sodium.
Alternate night kills would make more sense. Three respective kills and you reduce the players by nearly a third in one night. Not all that conducive to game balance.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
There is a spec chat. If anyone want to be added, just post.

El Loco

ENG....
Lol maybe he didn't like being under the cosh :p

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
This is weird, any reasons for it as I think Sod did want to play? I am asking because he was put under some pressure and I wanted to hear back from him.

As much as we are all interested, and your right that it could be a giveaway, I think its only fair that we dont talk about substitutions. If we're deducing that Sod was under pressure hence bailed, or that the Mod replaced him quick smart, its not really fair on the incoming player to be able to use that.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I agree with Rebel, a very weird time to leave the game. Couldn't handle the pressure or something in life, would like some clarification. Won't be a surprise to me if the role was of a mafia.

Users who are viewing this thread