South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

Bulls Eye :D Punter has got Jaarveld. Now Albie to come ........ :noway

Bracken just got in the batters way there. Not really in the spirit of the game. He made out to be fielding it, but I doubt it.

Strange things are happening with South Africa. And only now they took their battng powerplay. And so far they aren't scoring much. The runrate is now almost up to 10.

Albie is smashing :( damn powerplay

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 3 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

No surprise Tait there :mad: horrible fielding we needed Jonhy boy not Hilfy and dilfy

That is what Albie suppose to do there.A perfect bowling all rounder at lower order and any captain would love to have him any day.
I guess,it is over for Australia now.I know Ponting missing Mcgrath here. :D

Albie Morkel is hitting it everywhere. 7 runs of the last 12 balls needed. What's Botha doing with wasting 2 balls?

Now he wasted 3 balls.

Bill Lawry has got to be the best commentator to listen to when the game goes to the wire.

Though on the other hand, Healy needs to STFU! A complete an utter little twat.

That 3 runs of the last ball of the over practically won the match for South Africa. They need only 2 runs of 6 balls now.

Morkel took a single first ball and they need only one run now.

Van Jaarsvelds not only a twat, but hes rubbish as well. Also looks like the lovechild of Tim Southee and Stuart Broad.

Morkels class, Warnies been raving about him on commentary, and hes finally showing his class. England > Australia as well :p Same result as in the Tests but we hammered 'em 4-0. The Ashes are ours! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread