South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

Drop Hauritz and bring White. White can spin better and a hard hitter.

Bracken out = Series over.

People who cheer for that are pathetic.

Seriously what is with all these dam injuries! His economy will be sorely missed, also throws away the plan I had with replacing Hilfy for Hauritz.

Seriously what is with all these dam injuries! His economy will be sorely missed, also throws away the plan I had with replacing Hilfy for Hauritz.

We don't need hilfy :noway we need some other bolwer. I hope White gets in and replace Hauritz. And really, wth is happening half our players are out with injuries :eek:

We dont have "some" other bowler.

Hilfy needs an extended run in the side.

I didn't see Hilfy go conceding 70+ runs so yea I think we need him...
And White for Hauritz well I hope you aren't suggesting White bowl 10 overs cause he will be breaking Mick Lewis record.

bring back hayden i keep saying, will solve all our problems

Don't see how seeing he was the problem in the Test series. But would he replace Marsh?

aussie1st added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Why Hilfy wasn't looked out at has me puzzled.

Hes in the squad Harris is Bracken replacement in the squad. Hilfy just didn't go to the SCG.

Yea McDonald could be more handy than Hopes. His bowling is a lot more accurate for a similar pace, just wonder how effective it will be on the quicker pitches. Batting harder to say.

Yea McDonald could be more handy than Hopes. His bowling is a lot more accurate for a similar pace, just wonder how effective it will be on the quicker pitches. Batting harder to say.

So far Hopes has not shine neither in bolwing or in bat. Mcdonald really deserve a chance.

Hilfy has an average of 28.75 and a strike rate of 29.2 this series. Only problem is his economy: 5.89. But he's gone ok. He's bowled at the death and been unlucky. Him getting dropped is atrocious and should be ahead of Harris.

Weird.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread