South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

Seriously the quicker Mike Hussey gets back down to 6 the better. These collapses have started when he got moved to 4. No idea who will go to 4 from our current lineup since they all are giving their wickets away but Mike has to go back down.

Seriously the quicker Mike Hussey gets back down to 6 the better. These collapses have started when he got moved to 4. No idea who will go to 4 from our current lineup since they all are giving their wickets away but Mike has to go back down.
Or out of the team. He's gotta be the man to go when Clarke comes back in.

I'm still not sure about Warner really, he may be capable of producing those big, quick 50s but will he score on a consistent basis? I don't think so. Either way, I'm happier that we're experimenting now with a guy like Warner. Better than recycling the same players.

When I see Ponting's face nowadays on TV, I wonder, is this the same Ricky Ponting who led his team to victory in two consecutive World Cups?

King Cricket added 2 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

Hopes is fighting with all he has got! Bravo fighter:clap:clap

Or out of the team. He's gotta be the man to go when Clarke comes back in.

I'm still not sure about Warner really, he may be capable of producing those big, quick 50s but will he score on a consistent basis? I don't think so. Either way, I'm happier that we're experimenting now with a guy like Warner. Better than recycling the same players.

Hes got a lot more brownie points before he is even near the chopping block. At least let him go back to his favourite position to show what he can do.

Hopes showing hes got the rescuing abilities, much better knock from him today.

aussie1st added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Ah yep there we go again, what he was doing would have been good if we weren't 8 down.

End of Hopes :( now Tait and hilfy. what we can expect from them ?

Must say Hopes showed a lot more than the guys in the middle order. With this lineup I am tempted to put him up to 4. He at least seems to value his wicket.

Target is 223, not at all difficult but if our seamers can do the job then ........ ;)

If Australians play with spirit they can win this

Hopes should open in my opinion he played awesome in IPL when he was an opener.

Would be good if Tait pushed 155, then he could start causing some problems. His pace right now isn't causing too much problem without the movement.

Users who are viewing this thread