South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

He does it again, similar delivery to get Kallis out. I've been hesitant to jump on the Johnson bandwagon, but the way he's going why not? He's in fantastic form, and looks like a real future prospect.

Seems I was wrong about Johnson. He is class after all. He still picks up some lucky wickets, but does bowl some class deliveries. Looking much better than he did in India, and he gets class players out!
Yeah I can't believe someone once thought that a trundler like Stuart Broad was better then Mitchell Johnson. :p

The reverse is going it seems, getting it across Kallis as well. This has made a lot of difference to the game and with two new batsmen, it could be an opening.

A bad moment for Kallis to get out with 5 overs remaining. So far it's an equal contest.

Good stuff from Johnson that cutter type bowling is exactly what you need on this pitch.

And I see the Haddin haters have gone :) Hes making runs and taking ripper catches.

Johny Boy strikes again :happy another 5fer :happy :hpraise

Well I've seen enough, Johnson>Steyn. Same conditions against two of the best batting lineups in the world and look who is doing better!

Full credit to Siddle as well here, he's not giving them anything and probably a bit unlucky that all the wickets are coming at the other end.

Congrats Johnson probably the best 5 fer I've seen from him, on a tough wicket hes starting to cause the SA batsmen all sorts of problems.

Well I've seen enough, Johnson>Steyn. Same conditions against two of the best batting lineups in the world and look who is doing better!

I hope you're joking.

Another wicket for Johnson then. Harsh on Duminy, but a very well directed bouncer. Johnson certainly looks like 1 hell of a talent, if he can maintain his ability to pick up wickets off wide ones, then he'll finish his career with fantastic figures. Quality spell of bowling, great bowling change from Ponting also.

Now smart bowling by him, he now has done what Lee hasn't done in his 300 odd wickets in getting a 6 fer.

Users who are viewing this thread