South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

Even England put up a better fight when SA was touring earlier in the year :p Perhaps Australia should play New Zealand, more around their standard ;)

Great :rolleyes: this Dar has now screwed us twice in a row :mad: Imagine this was happened against India........... by this time we would have seen effigies and all.

Great :rolleyes: this Dar has now screwed us twice in a row :mad: Imagine this was happened against India........... by this time we would have seen effigies and all.

Did you already forget Dravid being screwed last year against Australia. Sanga against Australia. Ease up thing like this happen.

He has not screwed you over he has made the decision he thinks was right at that time admittedly they were wrong.

Yes I remember one such guy named Steve Bucknor, he was hanged out to dry, its good to see that other umpires are capable of making error(s), bad as it affects or may affect the team on the receiving end!!!

Im not really upset with bad decision just a bad time. Good bowl by Morkel though got Hussey by suprise. Hussey should well have played it better.

Did you already forget Dravid being screwed last year against Australia. Sanga against Australia. Ease up thing like this happen.

A problem with playing for or against Australia. Due to unfounded complaints, primarily from the Indian block, when You play Aus you get second rate umpires as the best aren't allowed to umpire Australia.

What I remember is that the Indians were going completely nuts over the cheating umpires and Aussies. Which is what WC is saying - if this happened to India their fans would be be, well, going nuts.

He has not screwed you over he has made the decision he thinks was right at that time admittedly they were wrong.

So should Australia threaten to pull out of the competition because of this? It is the Indian way and to suggest that they are bad sports is a no no here! Umpiring decisions go both ways, Aus got some good ones last year, they got bad ones this year. I remember that a certain Kiwi umpire destroyed martin's career in England with a run of atrocious decisions.

You do what Hussey and Ponting did. Cop it and get on with the game. You know that given a run of games it will come around again.

It doesn't give a reason to take the decision out of the umpires hands and place it in the hands of flawed technology.

What I remember is that the Indians were going completely nuts over the cheating umpires and Aussies. Which is what WC is saying - if this happened to India their fans would be be, well, going nuts.

Cricket is the only Real sport that India plays though.

So should Australia threaten to pull out of the competition because of this? It is the Indian way and to suggest that they are bad sports is a no no here! Umpiring decisions go both ways, Aus got some good ones last year, they got bad ones this year. I remember that a certain Kiwi umpire destroyed martin's career in England with a run of atrocious decisions.

You do what Hussey and Ponting did. Cop it and get on with the game. You know that given a run of games it will come around again.

It doesn't give a reason to take the decision out of the umpires hands and place it in the hands of flawed technology.

I fail to see how this is related to my post.

Australia have fought back well since losing Hussey. Ponting looks good atm and Clarke's played simarly as he did in the first innings defensively and well.

That new referral system would be great here. We'd be 2/83 and still doing a decent job. Really, there's no reason to oppose a system which will make the players and fans a lot happier and ensure fairer results to all games.

And yes, Billy Bowden was terrible in the 2005 Ashes.

Rather McKenzie then me stood there. He was stupidly close there and took a good old whack.

Users who are viewing this thread