South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

Anyone just finish seeing the krejza segment? Krejza was in Mures in Tasmania.
Yeah, and he used to play for Fairfield.

If Hayden gets dropped for Chris Rogers then I'll never post on this forum again. Chris Rogers isn't International quality - He wouldn't be doing any better then Hayden if he was getting the chance at Test level right now.

Fantastic session this for South Africa. They picked up 3 wickets in it and didn't allow Australia to settle down at anytime. Steyn picked up a couple and Moekle got one to reduce Australia. Clarke and Ponting are trying hard to do something but the bowling at the moment is just a bit too good.

Clarke is batting great here. He's used his precision accuracy to guide 2 balls off the edge of his bat through the field and away for 4 to frustrate the South Africans and make them think they are getting close to a wicket. Brilliant.

Australia doing better now. South Africa are definitely still in front. But the luck and momentum is in the aussies hands at the moment. And i emphasize at the moment. ;) As this series has shown, anything is possible.
:(:p

Shot from ponting, nearly a six. A great pull stroke.

Oh and Matt, i don't think clarke is batting well here. He's just getting lucky while he is batting himself in to be honest.

I enjoy your sarcasm though haha.:D

Last edited:
What do you mean? They weren't genuine edges. It takes a lot of skill to play a ball of the edge and still manage to split the field. He hit it right off the middle... of the edge. It's just fantastic.

Feelin Blue? added 6 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

See, Ponting just tried it and failed immensely...

Oh, there he goes. Another "fantastic" shot. This time, gets the ultimate.

lol, maybe he should stick to edges :p

Feelin Blue? added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Or not, because then everyone tries to copy him and they cant get anywhere close to repeating the success :noway

;)

Symonds gone, shocking work from him. Overrated cricketer. Gone for a duck, South Africa look to be cleaning up the Aussies any time soon if Haddin and Punter can't put on a big partnership.

YESS, STEYN YOU BEAUTY.

Bye bye Symonds.

If there is one way we can get back in this game it is if Ricky Ponting can get 150+. Just hit a classical boundary. Hang in there Punter:D

Users who are viewing this thread