South Africa in Australia Dec 2008-Jan 2009

Congrats to Bollinger and McDonald on their inclusions.

Check out Dougys hair though...:eek:

97703.1.jpg

Congrats to Bollinger and McDonald on their inclusions.

Check out Dougys hair though...:eek:

97703.1.jpg

I knew this two will play as Donald is an all rounder who will replace Roy. Dougie has great records at Sydney :) i also wanted to see Hilfy, replacing Siddle.

If Hilfy came in for Siddle the bowling attack won't be balanced. Its hard to say who'll perform better but i think Doug has the height advantage but not sure if he can step up to the international plate with the little international experience he has had. At least Hilfy played a few ODIs...

Australians reluctantly make major changes to a side barring injury of course.

Looking forward to seeing these two in action, hopefully it adds some much needed firepower to our lineup.

Well it will bring a new energy to the team but i can't help but feel that if neither perform they won't be given a good run through the mill (tossed like Krejza, Casson) like Siddle is being given and Johnson had.

If Bollinger swings the ball then people shouldn't have a problen sticking with him. MacDonald well if he can make some runs with the bat and also keeps it tight with the ball then he certainly will keep his name in the frame.

Siddle has been solid but cause he doesn't swing the ball it's harder to say stick with him he'll come good. TBH he should have been rested and told to build on his fitness as he had one good spell then totally fell away.

Tom moody western warriors coach is not happy that marcus north wasnt picked.
Not only is he in fine form with the bat an been starring in county cricket for the last few years he has the ability to go on an make big scores something Mcdonald cant do.
Plus the game is in sydney where spinners normally do quite well making North the perfect replacement for symonds as north is a very handy part time spinner.

Why do coaches come out an say stuff like this in the media?
With all the warriors injuries last thing they want is to lose another player yet he is upset that he wasnt selected.
Do they get money or something out of him being selected?

Totally agree with his comments just find it strange that he would come out an say it when his job could be on the line if his team keeps struggling.

edit saw this on news but just found article on it here http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24865125-23212,00.html

Last edited:
Lol care to explain why?

Gingers are hot headed folk. Take a look at my girl....

Moody is spot on, I too would have gone with him as his one that won't throw his wicket away and will make a big knock when he gets a start. And his spin is certainly handy. Still MacDonald isn't one to throw his wicket away so worth seeing what he can do now that hes in in there.

Lol care to explain why?

Gingers are hot headed folk. Take a look at my girl....

According to "some people", gingers are soulless. They live for ever and travel from body to body. Scary stuff :p

?Do you know who was Ginger? Judas. And what did he do? He just killed Jesus, that's all.?

~ Eric Cartman on Gingers

According to "some people", gingers are soulless. They live for ever and travel from body to body. Scary stuff :p

?Do you know who was Ginger? Judas. And what did he do? He just killed Jesus, that's all.?

~ Eric Cartman on Gingers

Add Pollock to the mix, and I think you've got quite a solid theory there ;)

I'm stoked about Marty Van Jaarsveld, so hope he plays. That guy is a great bloke.

Users who are viewing this thread