South Africa in England

Oh Monty, Monty. Monty, Monty, Monty, Monty Panesar!!!!!
Great ball, don't care if Hawk Eye says it was going over that looked out

It was Plumb. :D
Most of times technology goes otherwise.
Now Hawkeye can judge the Bounce of every ball is just rubbish.

After the first test i asked for Harmison, and to a lesser extent Jones, i just wish the selectors had not gone horses for courses.

Oh this is gash, the first day's play I miss all summer happens to be the one were we bowl absolutely superbly. That's the last time I go Manchester for clothes.

great start for kp as a captain,england needs to build on this.

I dont know why people read so much into this performance by SA...I knew it was going to happen that we'll get pummelled in the last test - we already have the series, this game is just a formality for the team I think. I would have been VERY surprised if we continued our good play, most of the guys who are only in the test team are prob already thinking of the flight home and relaxing lol

We're not as focussed as we were previously while there was still something to fight for - its pretty obvious, not very admirable, but we always do this though, no biggy

Last edited:
Like Aussies say. Its dead rubber. :p

But what happened to RSA today?

I feel that KP is doing what I do in my ICC games. There's one bowler you like who isn't having a great day so you keep him bowling with the hope he'll come good and not end with horrible figures for that innings. He really needs to bring in Monty or Anderson for Broad, he's not threatening and is leaking runs. Regardless of the fact he took Nel's wicket whilst I was typing this :p

I only knew about the Monty one cos it was in the newspaper.

Anyone else think we need some more slips?

Users who are viewing this thread