Sri Lanka in India

Who will win the ODI's and TESTS matches?

• ODI Drawn, SL wins Test

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ODI Drawn, Test Drawn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i liked the idea of an unofficial one-day match when the rain stops IF the whole match is abandoned... just for entertainment of the crowds... thats how ODI cricket came into existence!

even a 20-20 would be fun.... unofficial ofcourse.

BCCI should fix matches in chennai only during April-May when it's summer in chennai or else it's going to rain:(

And most parts of the city are now in knee level water due to rain I heard.Especially KK Nagar & adjoining ares.

My part of chennai is not flooded.

bharat said:
BCCI should fix matches in chennai only during April-May when it's summer in chennai or else it's going to rain:(

And most parts of the city are now in knee level water due to rain I heard.Especially KK Nagar & adjoining ares.

My part of chennai is not flooded.

I too heard that! Just called up my relatives to enquire their safety! The water is upto knee level and my cousin's family are forced out of their house due to the water that has creeped into their house! They are now with my grandparents!

Well the match is washed out too. So no chance in playing so they should leave tomorrow to New Delhi. Lol jus joking. I think BCCI should now put only matches in Summer mostly.

Day 3 also abandoned!

How irritating is this? The previous BCCI committee have done a blunder by alloting the match to Chennai! Day after day is gettig abandoned! Today, the umpires after a brief look abandoned play so early in the day! This ia terrible for the Chennai people! They dont deserve such treatment!

Has any test match been abandoned without a ball being bowled? If NO, then we might have a new record after the fifth day of this test match!

WTF !!!

This Forum isnt for discussing / arguing personal matters ! and i am least intrested to know what it is. so please keep such things out of this forum.

preet said:
Ok! I'll give you his address please don't kill me. You kinda sound scary. Please dont' kill me...just kill that kanu kid.

Preet this thread is about Sri Lanka and India not your personal life. :D :D

The Fight is Over!!!

muhammad_inzi said:
Preet this thread is about Sri Lanka and India not your personal life. :D :D

Guyz, could u stop fighting? Lets have a friendly chat or conversation. ok abt cricket.

I Think Cricketmaster and Preet need to be banned from Planetcircket... due to:

Threating
Making fun of people
Wanting to kill someone?

THIS IS A CRICKET CHAT NOT A KILLING THREAD PLEASE DONT COME CRYIN TO PLANETCRICKET WITH YOUR PROBLEMS THANK YOU...

any ways it was sad that another day gone... they should just leave the 1st test...

Oh when did this thread suddenly turn personal??? Action to be taken by the admins.. I would rather see all those personal messages deleted...

back to cricket... :D

May be the test will be converted to an ODI on the 5th day.
It would be really cool.

Keep personal abuse and whatever crap you guys were talking about out of this thread. It is about SL vs India, anything else will be deleted.
If there is another repeat of today this thread will be closed.

Users who are viewing this thread